PDA

View Full Version : Bike stolen in castletown

alistair harper
25-Aug-12, 19:12
This is a warning to everyone in and around castletown there is a bike theif in castletown as they stole my mountian bike from my front garden today i have informed the police and yes its my fault for not locking it away but its the princaple of the thing that gets me . They came into my front garden and stole it from under my window. its a mans mountian bike all yellow in colour and can be easly reconised but i wont divulge how on here but the police know what to look for.

poppett
25-Aug-12, 23:09
Will keep an eye out for it around Thurso for you Alistair. Hope you are reunited with your bike soon.

alistair harper
26-Aug-12, 07:56
Hi thanks for that i have checked village in case it was kids mucking about but no luck

alistair harper
28-Aug-12, 08:45
want to keep this on top

slinky
28-Aug-12, 18:55
wot make the bike i seen a bike looking lonley in campbell street in thurso lying beside a lamppost all yellow colour think make was domain began with d anyway that was this afternoon i seen it

slinky
28-Aug-12, 18:56
black square thing on frame

alistair harper
28-Aug-12, 22:54
Thanks to tickling trout and slinky i have found my bike in campbell st thurso.

It shows the power of the org a big thankyou to everyone who was keeping a lookout for it for me.

Also a big thankyou to the police at thurso they were right on the ball from the day i reported it missing.

slinky
29-Aug-12, 12:56
glad to be of help :)

Corrie 3
29-Aug-12, 14:28
Glad you and the bike have been re-united. As you say, the power of the .Org is good!!

C3.