PDA

View Full Version : T-mobile

foxy-jnr
05-Dec-06, 15:45
does anyone know if T-mobile works in caithness ?

footie chick
05-Dec-06, 16:11
Works pretty much anywhere only place I've noticed a black spot is when travelling through Watten:eek: .

http://www.t-mobile.co.uk/Dispatcher?menuid=phones_cua_uc_gis&ref=homepage&customerCategory=personal

This doesn't seem to be that acurate says no signal at my house but have 4 bars

krieve
05-Dec-06, 16:14
I used to have t-mobile I'm in wick it was terrible the reception was the worst not sure if it has got better or not.:eek:

Through
05-Dec-06, 16:17
In my experience, T-Mobile is pretty hopeless towards the east of the county. I had T-Mobile and anywhere east of Castletown I just didn't get any reception.

After changing and being happy for over a year, I made the mistake of listening to my wife. I never learn. She persuaded me to go Virgin pay-as-you-go. Only after making that change, did I find out that Virgin use T-Mobile to provide the service. Doh! east of Castletown, no reception.

motopitcrew
05-Dec-06, 16:40
i use t-mobile and have found no problem with it realy good for the married man as the only black spots ive found are when in the pub

Dali
05-Dec-06, 17:57
I use T-mobile and have no problems and the flext bundles are great.
As said above the only place a get no signal is watten i have no problem in Wick, Lybster, Halkirk or Thurso .

engiebenjy
05-Dec-06, 17:59
i use t-mobile and have found no problem with it realy good for the married man as the only black spots ive found are when in the pub
A bit like o2 then?

veekay
05-Dec-06, 21:41
I have T-mobile and am changing it. Many problems.

DarkAngel
05-Dec-06, 22:00
Im on O2 but a fe wmates have had T-Mobile phones and have changed to O2 now..Said signal and reception was a problem!

SNOWDOG
05-Dec-06, 22:55
Anybody i know who had T-mobile has changed due to generally poor signal in most places. Some of these problems occured quite recently too!

Geo
06-Dec-06, 01:17
I recently changed from O2 to Virgin Mobile which uses the T-Mobile network and while O2 had the edge, the reception on Virgin Mobile has been fine. No plans to change back.

Kaishowing
06-Dec-06, 16:44
Been on Vodafone for years (since the mobiles like housebrick years!), and not had any problem in the Caithness area or elsewhere.

http://b3ta.hnldesign.nl/beta091.jpg

Dali
06-Dec-06, 17:48
Alot has to do with the phone aswell my wife ,daughter and I are all on T-mobile .
If we put our phones next to each other all 3 will show a different signal strength .one is a nokia one a sony and one a samsung .