PDA

View Full Version : Lost black kitten - Thurso East!

mirandarainbow
21-Aug-12, 19:53
We found a young black cat at thurso east last friday, at around 4ish. We believed later in the day that she was pregnant, but now we think she isn't, but has actually just HAD kittens.

I spotted a small black kitten today up near the sewage plant at thurso east. We were doubting the mummy cat was pregnant, and as soon as I saw it, I was convinced. Looked around, but couldn't find him. As I was giving up hope, walking back down the track, I turned to see him watching me! Sadly, on the other side of the barbed wire fence, he looked, then slunk off into the grass. By the time I'd scrambled over, he was gone :( I'd estimate him to be around 5/6 weeks... not sure though, so don't quote me on it! When I saw him properly, I was certain he's the kitten of the cat we have her - same fluffy blackness, and same gorgeous, brilliant green eyes.

We later took mummy cat up and let her out. She followed us around, and seemed to know where she was, and was sniffing about, but sadly we were searching in vein. We'll take her up again in nicer weather (the storm was starting!) and I'll continue to look for the kitten when I'm there.

So, this may seem a little odd, but, as well as asking for the mummy's owner to come forward, I am also posting, I guess, a lost cat!

If you see the little black kitten up near the sewage bit, or around thurso east, even a glimpse, please let me know asap! I'd love to have him here, for his sake and for the mums. If you do happen to catch him, also please contact me! Thank-you ever so much, in advance, to anybody who can help.

My number is 07541004456 so as soon as you see him call/text asap - thanks!

Also, the mummy cat's story is slowly clicking into place, and we think she may have been abandoned. I am pleading for the owner to come forward, even if you do not want her or any kittens back, just to tell me her story, or at least if I should be searching for more than one cat, even if you keep your identity anonymous, please help us!

Thank-you to everyone! Any help would be wonderful! x

standstill
22-Aug-12, 15:28
I think that you may find that there may be more kittens. Hopefully and most likely she will find her kittens and take care of them.

misha
22-Aug-12, 15:53
.. any luck today?

mirandarainbow
22-Aug-12, 16:33
Nope, had a wee snoop, but no sign of any kittens! Put some food out though, so hopefully it'll draw him out! Maybe take mummy up again when we have a chance. If anyone can find him/her/them, it'd be her! :) x

mirandarainbow
23-Aug-12, 21:29
BUMP BUMP BUMP! Desperate to find the wee chap!

mirandarainbow
24-Aug-12, 14:15
Kitten has been seen by a passer by in the field used as a car park for the show, next to the main road yesterday, and around that area the day before. :D This may suggest he'll turn up in springpark at some point, so please keep an eye out, and drive carefully around that corner as I'd hate for him to get hit if he decides to go that way :(

Thank-you! :)

Liz
28-Aug-12, 13:48
Aw sorry I missed your post!

How frustrating for you and I really hope you find the wee kitten soon.

Once Mum is ready did you know that CP will pay for her to be spayed?