PDA

View Full Version : Sleepwalking?

Dadie
19-Aug-12, 22:39
What do you do with a sleepwalker?
Just wondering as a sleepwalker myself ....
I have wandered round the house on occations so doors are locked anyway, but now I think I may have a child starting to do the same!
I just popped them back to bed without waking.
How do others deal with it?

sids
19-Aug-12, 22:44
Kick their arse.

Droopy
20-Aug-12, 06:26
What do you do with a sleepwalker?Just wondering as a sleepwalker myself ....I have wandered round the house on occations so doors are locked anyway, but now I think I may have a child starting to do the same!I just popped them back to bed without waking.How do others deal with it?

Ahhhhhh! That explains it!
I always suspected that 'Orgers' with 4000+ posts must be sleeping when they write half of them.....!

ducati
20-Aug-12, 06:30
Yawwwn What?

squidge
20-Aug-12, 07:13
My cousin once woke up in the fire stairwell of a hotel chain - unable to get back through the emergency doors she had obviously come through because they opened one way. They were on the side of the building with a compete glass wall and she was completely naked!!!!!! She managed to catch the attention(!) of a passer by and they alerted the night porter who brought her a blanket and saw her back to her room. It upset her for ages but she can laugh about it now!

Hen Broon
20-Aug-12, 08:13
I have wandered round the house on occations so doors are locked anyway, but now I think I may have a child starting to do the same!

Better put a lock on the tent when you go camping

Connor.
20-Aug-12, 13:28
My Grandad got dressed at 4:30am and walked down the street (from Ormlie) to Co-Op :lol:

oldmarine
20-Aug-12, 23:53

My mother told me I was a sleep walker when I was a tot. She would gently lead me back to bed where I would fall back asleep. I never knew what happened until she told me. Never had the problem with my children.

Kodiak
21-Aug-12, 15:43
MMMMM Handcuffs come to mind.

Dadie
21-Aug-12, 22:42
Someone has been reading too much 50 shades.....kodiak?

Kodiak
22-Aug-12, 13:23

I presume there is something significant regarding your comment of 50 shades. If there is, it is completely lost on me as I have no idea what you are talking about, so if you can elucidate?

secrets in symmetry
23-Aug-12, 00:29
Someone has been reading too much 50 shades.....kodiak?Lol! That's the funniest response I've seen on this forum in a long time. :cool:

oldmarine
23-Aug-12, 03:33

I, along with others on this thread, is trying to get a meaning of your statement. Please clarify.

Dadie
23-Aug-12, 08:29
Read the books 50 shades of grey is the first one!
Or read the story of O
Handcuffs are mentioned along with other restraints and they are not a crime/cops and robbers books :lol:

secrets in symmetry
23-Aug-12, 23:06
Make sure your copies of 50 Shades and The Story of O are locked away in a cupboard and away from young prying eyes. You can use your handcuffs to lock the cupboard. :cool:

Dadie
23-Aug-12, 23:14
Actually with hubby reading the 50 shades on the laptop(pdf files) ...my 6 yo has surprised me on her reading ability....she can read the words...thank goodness her comprehension isnt up to the job though!....the story of O is on my tab...but its too ....too ....dom /sub...graphic....for me really to get into!
I dont have handcuffs ...and dont intend getting any!...Im resigned to waking up in the dogs bed naked ever so often and the dog in my bed...and its not too bad, but I need a really hot shower in the morning to feel clean afterwards!

secrets in symmetry
24-Aug-12, 00:14
I see what you mean about The Story of O. It's so devoid of humanity that I don't think I could read it all the way through.

I don't have a dog, but I might go out and buy a dog basket if there's a chance I'll wake up one morning and find a naked woman in it. :cool:

bluechesse
27-Aug-12, 05:42
Handcuffs? Dog beds? Naked behind glass walls? Are you sure this thread is about sleep walking?