PDA

View Full Version : Hentathalon - UK 2012 Olympics

Dorrie
16-Aug-12, 16:52
I originally posted this in sport but then thought well that's maybe not quite the right place for it. This is all just a bit of fun and I would love to know what anyone thinks of it (good or bad). :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m9xp2qMRXzk

Kodiak
16-Aug-12, 21:21
This is so bad I cant think what I can say except the whole video was a waste of time and effort.

billmoseley
16-Aug-12, 21:50
loved it had me chuckling away eggspertly done must be a feather in your cap you must be cock a hoop

gleeber
16-Aug-12, 21:53
I enjoyed it. It was a laugh and the presentation was good too. Poor Kodiak. Some blokes have an aversion to cluckin hens. :lol:

Moira
16-Aug-12, 22:00
Well done Dorrie. I love your sense of fun. It's not eggsactly my type of thing but it makes a change on the main Forums and gives Kodiak another chance to whinge.... :)

billmoseley
16-Aug-12, 22:05
Dorrie hope you don't mind but i put a link on facebook to it. could be a world wide hit by morning [lol]

Stack Rock
16-Aug-12, 23:11
Enjoyed this - well done

Dorrie
17-Aug-12, 11:02
Enjoyed this - well done Thank you. :)

secrets in symmetry
17-Aug-12, 11:56
I originally posted this in sport but then thought well that's maybe not quite the right place for it. This is all just a bit of fun and I would love to know what anyone thinks of it (good or bad). :)You are stork raving mad, hen! I love it, and I love you - but don't tell Farah! :cool:

billmoseley
26-Oct-12, 14:21
Dorrie i see the Happy Egg company have pinched your idea of chicken Olympics for their latest tv ad lololol

secrets in symmetry
26-Oct-12, 23:56
Dorrie i see the Happy Egg company have pinched your idea of chicken Olympics for their latest tv ad lolololI saw that ad and thought of Jessica Hennis. :cool:

Perhaps Dorrie should sue. :cool: