PDA

View Full Version : castletown bus times

cesare
16-Aug-12, 15:59
hey can anyone tell me the bus times for wick to castle town and from castletown to wick

Corrie 3
16-Aug-12, 16:19
hey can anyone tell me the bus times for wick to castle town and from castletown to wick
The bus website will tell you!

cesare
16-Aug-12, 16:31
The bus website will tell you!

aw thanking you for the good advice, don't you think if i knew the site i would of asked? anyways thanks to the person who sent me pm with link Appreciated!!

Corrie 3
16-Aug-12, 17:05
aw thanking you for the good advice, You're welcome, Google is a wonderful thing isn't it?

billmoseley
16-Aug-12, 18:42
what time does tesco open and do the buses connect with it

Corrie 3
16-Aug-12, 19:39
what time does tesco open and do the buses connect with it
I think you ought to ask one of their drivers that question Bill............or...........You could try Googling it!!!

C3.........;);)

peedie man
16-Aug-12, 20:37
can nobody ask a simple question without some idiot posting snide remarks

Corrie 3
16-Aug-12, 21:15
How is directing someone to a website snide? Surely if you want a bus timetable thats the best place to go!!!!

billmoseley
16-Aug-12, 21:56
if your care to read some of my former post all they are doing is trying to inject a little humour on to the org which at times does get a little dire. Judging by the feed back i get a lot people enjoy it. i would never make a snide comment on here anything i have to say like that would be said to the persons face. but i'm sorry if i offended you

badger
17-Aug-12, 15:31
if your care to read some of my former post all they are doing is trying to inject a little humour on to the org which at times does get a little dire. Judging by the feed back i get a lot people enjoy it. i would never make a snide comment on here anything i have to say like that would be said to the persons face. but i'm sorry if i offended you

Well I certainly enjoyed your first post and surely it was obviously a much needed joke (how many times have we seen questions about Tesco opening times - as if they don't have a website?) ! You do have to wonder about some of the questions asked on here though which could just as easily be answered by a little searching. Putting "Castletown bus" into Google produces heaps of links. On the other hand, someone has asked about the BB Hall in Wick in another thread and that doesn't produce anything current so it's a perfectly reasonable question.

Maybe Google first, .org second :roll: ?