PDA

View Full Version : Yodel

kitty
14-Aug-12, 08:20
Does anyone know who delivers for them up here. I know it used to be AJG but have heard its someone else now.Thanks in advance :)

RUSH.dance
14-Aug-12, 10:25
Dont know but they're useless..I missed a delivery from them, then they told me it would be delivered the following week..11 days later and I'm still waiting!

steeko
14-Aug-12, 17:18
Totally useless company - waiting 3 weeks and counting for a delivery. Their tracking is in my opinion nothing but lies. They have claimed they tried to make a delivery to me but no one was home so they left a calling card. The house was occupied all day - no card left. They are now claiming a delivery was made on Saturday - not at my house they didnt. I would avoid them at all costs.

Kodiak
15-Aug-12, 00:51
I can only say what my experience was with Yodel. I ordered 2 Recliner Chairs from Homebase and they said that they would be delivered by Yodel.

I must admit that when I was yold this my heart sank as I have read lots of Orgers complaining about them.

I received a Phone Call from Yodel on a Friday informing me that the chairs would be delivered on the following Tuesday. I confirmed that someone would be in all day.

On tuesday at about 1pm I received another phone call from the Yodel Driver and he advised me that he would be with me within 1 hour.

45 minutes later they were at my door and they soon had the baoxes off the van and in mt garden. The driver pointed out that the boxes were too big to go through our door and he asked for my permission to open the boxes and to take out the chairs. I agreed and they were able to get them through the door. They took them right into the living and placed them exactly where I wanted the,

Both of the men were very Polite, Efficient, Friendly and Very Helpful. Yey checked the all over for any damage and explained how the Recliner Part of the Chair Operated.

All I can say is that I received Excellent Service from Yodel. :D

mrsC2011
15-Aug-12, 18:17
up here its jms i think that who delivered our parcel yodel r totally crap like we never got any service like kodiak got from yodal but jamie miller who owns jms is really fab