PDA

View Full Version : Re: Vodafone network

dpw39
25-Jan-05, 15:02
Is somebody else having NETWORK problems on Vodafone over these last few days, as all I seem to get is that I have "no network", but when I ring my mobile from a landline, it states that I've got it switched off.

I've even phoned other friends who are on Vodafone, but it either keeps ringing or go's straight into the answer-machine.

Any comments?

Ciao,

Dave the Rave :cool:

Rheghead
25-Jan-05, 15:07
The masts are running on reduced power due to technical problems. Don't ask me what kind.

William
25-Jan-05, 16:41
every one in my house is having problems with this aswell, any idea when it will be ok again?

ŠAmethyst
26-Jan-05, 11:32
I've found it difficult getting hold of friends and family on their mobiles... which is rather boring since my mother, my grandmother and I seem to be the few people I know of with brilliant signals (t-mobile *cheeky grin*)

Naefearjustbeer
26-Jan-05, 18:09
we were informed at our work that vodafone would be turning the masts output down a bit for technical reasons for a couple of days.

rainbow
26-Jan-05, 20:21
I have had difficulty getting a reception in particular at the weekend. I have a friend at work who did not have her 'orange line' for 6 days. Poor service eh when you are on a contract. I wonder if anyone would get re-imbursed like BT are supposed to do when they cannot fix a fault within a certain time and you are then without a service!

wicker
27-Jan-05, 09:40
somebody in my work called vodafone cos shes on a contract and she got a refund for the period she didnt get the service so worth giving them a call. why should you have to pay for days you didnt get to use it

ŠAmethyst
27-Jan-05, 15:25
Good point, wicker...

Vodafone back up yet?