PDA

View Full Version : How observant are you?

connieb19
03-Dec-06, 21:57
http://server5.uploadit.org/files/Colloquy-hiddenman.jpg

How long does it take you to find the man in the coffee beans?

unicorn
03-Dec-06, 22:03
immediately

connieb19
03-Dec-06, 22:15
"Find the Man's Head within 3 seconds and you're a genius! According to medical experiments: If you can find the Man's Head within 3 seconds, your right brain is developed better than normal. If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally. If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 mintues, your right brain is slow in reacting, you should eat more meat protein. If you can find the Man's Head in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster... extremely slow in reacting, the only suggestion is please watch cartoons to help normally develop your right brain."
:eek:

Carlo Gambino
03-Dec-06, 22:21
"Find the Man's Head within 3 seconds and you're a genius! According to medical experiments: If you can find the Man's Head within 3 seconds, your right brain is developed better than normal. If you can find the Man's Head within 1 minute, your right brain is developed normally. If you can find the Man's Head within 1-3 mintues, your right brain is slow in reacting, you should eat more meat protein. If you can find the Man's Head in 3 minutes or more, your right brain is a disaster... extremely slow in reacting, the only suggestion is please watch cartoons to help normally develop your right brain."
:eek:

I must be a genius, I saw it right away. Time for a cigar & some Annisette. I very happy tonight

acameron
03-Dec-06, 23:12
Dang - I was trying to find a picture of a mans heed made up of coffee beans --- Jane past behind me and with the quickest of looks said -- "Whats that man doing in the coffee beans?"

candyfloss
03-Dec-06, 23:29
I was looking for a mans head made of coffee beans too :roll:
got there in the end though :lol: