PDA

View Full Version : Hello !!

The Cattery
12-Aug-12, 19:35
Hey folks, I have now opened a separate profile for the cattery so anyone wishing to make an enquiry or a booking can send me a pm.
We've had a brilliant first summer & thoroughly enjoyed every minute of it, we've had some right little characters here to stay, we have loved them all and have been sorry to say goodbye to them but am delighted to say that the majority have been back second, thrid & even more times! We have our 'regulars' who we have grown very attached to and can't wait for them to come back.
I am very, very proud to be able to say that so far there have been no cats at all that have even shown the slightest signs of stress, even those whose owners have told us that they are very shy have come round within a day or so & come to enjoy sitting out on their sun shelf watching everything going on outside.
Up to now we have been fully booked all summer but now have some spaces free now the schools are going back. If anyone would like to know a bit more about us feel free to call on 01955 661371 / 07917 718434, pm me or visit our website ; www.abeenleensboardingcattery.co.uk.
Thankyou Angie :0)

donnick
13-Aug-12, 13:26
well done to you .xx

millavilla
13-Aug-12, 15:12
I must agree we had our 3 cats out here in march and they absolutely loved it.. I don't think they wanted to come home!!!! One I was really worried about as he has a few problems but there was No signs of stress shown at all.There is so much happening outside the cattery with all the hens and animals it must have fairly past their day.Angie is very professional and kept me up to date with emails on how they all were which really put my mind at ease while i was away Keep up the good work and I know for sure my cats will be very happy when they return at the end of the month :-)

The Cattery
18-Aug-12, 16:36
just bumping us up :)

angie.a
11-Sep-12, 16:48
***:Razz:Razz:Razz***!