PDA

View Full Version : Wick B-Fest !

cherokee
11-Aug-12, 21:17
So glad the weather has been kind for BFest !! :)

I haven't attended (no ma kinda thing, LOL !) but when I went into town earlier for some shopping, it was really good to see so many people milling around; locals and tourists alike !

Just hope that everyone had a great day/night and also all the bands who took part !

Good for you Ryan Cook to organise, once again, a great music festival for our county ! :)

Moira
11-Aug-12, 21:40
Couldn't agree more.

I posted a similar thank-you on the Music Forum earlier. :)

cemmts
12-Aug-12, 09:43
Some great bands :D another great event :D

gunnlass
12-Aug-12, 14:31
Yeah was really good, roll on next year.

misty woman
12-Aug-12, 17:16
Really enjoyed bfest yesterday,music was excellent,the proclaimers were excellent also really enjoyed rythum and reel.Well done ryan for organising such an excellent music festival,roll on next year, i will definately be there.

Tinkerbell09
13-Aug-12, 11:08
B-Fest was brilliant!! Was my first time going this year and will defo be going next year!! Well done to all who took part & organised the whole event.... Roll on next year! :cool:

Claw
13-Aug-12, 19:06
B Fest Bands good pity a time schedule of bands was not available on the web site prior to the event , Bar was a shambles gave up trying to get a drink proclaimers very good

catran
13-Aug-12, 20:52
Brilliant night, yes must agree the only down side was the bar by all accounts, however well done Ryan. Everyone was in great mood and the Proclaimers really topped the bill.