PDA

View Full Version : Dunnet Forest Family Day

Photographer
09-Aug-12, 09:31
:):) Dunnet Forest Family Day - Saturday 11th of August :)

12 pm start time​

Nettie
09-Aug-12, 20:36
http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj234/pippannette/FamilyForestFest.jpg

Dunnet Forestry Trust are holding a Family Forest Fest on Saturday 11th August to celebrate ten years of foresting and to officially open the newly built Woodland Shelter.

Fun for all the family - and the weather forecast is looking good!

pig whisperer
09-Aug-12, 22:12
Sizzling Pig Hog Roast will be attending the Open Day at Dunnet Forrest hope to see lots of people enjoying the Forrest

Nettie
10-Aug-12, 15:31
Sizzling Pig Hog Roast will be attending the Open Day at Dunnet Forrest hope to see lots of people enjoying the Forrest

Yummmm! looking forward to the hog roast! hope there is some left by the time I get to you!

Lavenderblue2
11-Aug-12, 18:16
What a perfect day out we had at the Dunnet Forest open day. It was perfect in every way - even the weather!! :)
The new log cabin is wonderful and we were entertained from within by Clapshot, with their toe tapping music, very good indeed. I apologise for not being able to remember the names of the father (guitar) and son (accordion) who also entertained us down by the hog roast with their excellent music.
The HOG ROAST was to die for, Mmmmmmmm, and such generous helpings too. We rounded off our lunch with a delicious ice cream from the Pokey Hat!!

A happy, happy day. Thank you to all who worked so hard to make it so.

Nettie
11-Aug-12, 21:31
What a perfect day out we had at the Dunnet Forest open day. It was perfect in every way - even the weather!! :)
The new log cabin is wonderful and we were entertained from within by Clapshot, with their toe tapping music, very good indeed. I apologise for not being able to remember the names of the father (guitar) and son (accordion) who also entertained us down by the hog roast with their excellent music.
The HOG ROAST was to die for, Mmmmmmmm, and such generous helpings too. We rounded off our lunch with a delicious ice cream from the Pokey Hat!!

A happy, happy day. Thank you to all who worked so hard to make it so.

Thank you for your lovely comments, DFT are so pleased you enjoyed the day - it certainly was perfect for us too!

http://i273.photobucket.com/albums/jj234/pippannette/_8110006.jpg