PDA

View Full Version : Wick mafia

spiggie
24-Jan-05, 15:04
I see Elm Street Garage has been broken into again. This time they managed to traumatise a young girl.

Julia
24-Jan-05, 17:21
Wick is rapidly becoming a terrible and unsafe place to live! More people need to come forward and speak up, it's the only way to stop these troublemakers!

gravedigga
24-Jan-05, 17:43
I believe the 2 boys have been caught for it and are now locked up.

~~Tides~~
24-Jan-05, 17:47
Yeah and then they get a couple of months, get back out and DO IT AGAIN!!!! [mad] [mad] [mad]

gravedigga
24-Jan-05, 17:49
Aye and godknows what they'll get up to while they're waiting for their court case.

Must say i'm surprised it wasn't any members of the family from hell. . . . . . . . . for once.

~~Tides~~
24-Jan-05, 17:52
Don't worry, they will be interconnected to each other some how. [mad]

gravedigga
24-Jan-05, 17:53
Aye yer lekly right :roll:

Zael
24-Jan-05, 19:10
just a thought, but where exactly would the "tides of the pentland firth" take them?

(no, I dont mean the poster, just gave me the thought?)

~~Tides~~
24-Jan-05, 19:33
Hopefully if the tide was ebbing on to a volcanic island somewhere in the Atlantic where they would have to survive on their own with out their dole.

postman pat
24-Jan-05, 20:15
I think the Wick rummor mill has been hard at work again, the girl that was working could not be of that young a age, as I understand there is a minimum to work in a filling station, that place must be a easy target if its not the first time the thugs have tried there :D

katarina
24-Jan-05, 21:07
I think the Wick rummor mill has been hard at work again, the girl that was working could not be of that young a age, as I understand there is a minimum to work in a filling station, that place must be a easy target if its not the first time the thugs have tried there :D

Well she certainly looks like a teenager!

katarina
24-Jan-05, 21:11
Aye and godknows what they'll get up to while they're waiting for their court case.

Must say i'm surprised it wasn't any members of the family from hell. . . . . . . . . for once.

If it was they would never have been caught. Now others are jumping on the bandwagon..

DM
24-Jan-05, 21:53
Isn't there any kind of neighbourhood watch up here? I dare say if enough people were teetin' oot their windows the toon would be a safer place!! Hmmm, oh no people do that already!!! :roll:

KitKat
24-Jan-05, 22:13
DM: Teeting out your windows is one thing. Getting the police to actually respond to your call in a reasonable time is another......

Julia
24-Jan-05, 22:32
The girl at the petrol station isn't a teenager, she's my cousin and I think she's about 25...

she seems to be ok after her ordeal.

postman pat
24-Jan-05, 22:56
She seems okay after her ordeal !, she was back working on Saturday afternoon, didnt upset her two much :D

Naefearjustbeer
25-Jan-05, 02:11
DM: Teeting out your windows is one thing. Getting the police to actually respond to your call in a reasonable time is another......

call the police to let them know someone is breaking in to your house and they will arrive in a few hours,or even the next day. Call the police to say you have just killed a burgler and have his friend tied up in your shed and you are going to set on fire I bet they would arrive a bit quicker and maybe catch the sod before he climbs out your window with the family silver.

apollo69
25-Jan-05, 10:55
Postman Pat - I really don't think your getting the point here! I don't think the girls age or 'how upset' she was comes into the big picture

Naefearjustbeer - your idea won't work either. Police up here would run a mile if you told them that. Here's the solution - tell them the burglars car has a bald tyre or a defective tail-light. That'll get results.

philupmaboug
25-Jan-05, 13:37
Hi Everyone,

Just joined, Have been reading the forum with great interest, is every one anti police or am I just getting the wrong message?

The Angel Of Death
25-Jan-05, 13:39
just a thought, but where exactly would the "tides of the pentland firth" take them?

How About building a supermax prison on stroma only people to upset will be the sheep

gravedigga
25-Jan-05, 15:57
Hi Everyone,

Just joined, Have been reading the forum with great interest, is every one anti police or am I just getting the wrong message?

I don't think anyone here's anti-police i just think some of us feel they could do a bit more when it come to tackling crime and known trouble makers.

Maybe put their authority to better use than just sitting in their nice new station.

Feel free to correct me if i am wrong anyone. . . . . . . .

philupmaboug
25-Jan-05, 16:41
Sorry Gravedigga, I didnt mean everyone literally, it was just a feeling thing. I have never tried thier job so I cant comment on how hard it is or how long they spend in thier new station.....have you?

gravedigga
25-Jan-05, 17:00
No i haven't. But i must say when they had that portacabin at the braehead for a couple of weeks(or however long it was) there were loads of police cars on the go and police on foot patrol and it felt a lot safer. Think it was called operation something or other - can't quite remember.

It just makes me think if they can do it for 2 weeks why not do it the whole time??

The Angel Of Death
25-Jan-05, 17:20
Snap i was the same an increase presence on foot is called for id say

moshmosh
25-Jan-05, 17:29
I must say seeing their names in the P & J today was good to see. Even if they're not connected with the "family from hell" they are still scum.

~~Tides~~
25-Jan-05, 17:44
How About building a supermax prison on stroma only people to upset will be the sheep

I said that already on some other tread. I dont think its a very stupid idea! Stroma or the Pentland Skerries!

The Angel Of Death
25-Jan-05, 18:17
Our very own alcatraz could work for tourist industry as well

spiggie
26-Jan-05, 14:20

NO NO NO. People still have holiday cottages on Stroma! And I don't think the Simpsons, who incidentaly spend a lot of time there, would agree. Then you have the bird watchers, and day trippers. Try Swona. They can interact with the mad cows! Or how about the pentland skerries?

spiggie
26-Jan-05, 14:22
The girl at the petrol station isn't a teenager, she's my cousin and I think she's about 25...

she seems to be ok after her ordeal.

good for her!

katarina
26-Jan-05, 14:35
[quote=Zael]just a thought, but where exactly would the "tides of the pentland firth" take them?

NO NO NO. People still have holiday cottages on Stroma! And I don't think the Simpsons, who incidentaly spend a lot of time there, would agree. Then you have the bird watchers, and day trippers. Try Swona. They can interact with the mad cows! Or how about the pentland skerries?[/quot

You didn't mention the golfers, the artists, the photographers, the campers. Thank god there is somewhere in caithness crime free!

katarina
26-Jan-05, 14:39
No i haven't. But i must say when they had that portacabin at the braehead for a couple of weeks(or however long it was) there were loads of police cars on the go and police on foot patrol and it felt a lot safer. Think it was called operation something or other - can't quite remember.

It just makes me think if they can do it for 2 weeks why not do it the whole time??

But the stupid thing was, there was an article in the groat telling everyone what they were planning to do. So easy for the family from hell to lie low for a couple of weeks. Forewarned is fore-armed.