PDA

View Full Version : 50 Shades Of Caithness

mooncat
30-Jul-12, 11:09
I have seen a very funny parody of the 50 Shades of Grey book on Youtube, its called 50 Shades Of Caithness, I wont post the link as I think it "breaks the rules" but its very funny, but be warned you need a sense of humour and a love of the Caithness dialect, so go on to YouTube and type 50 Shades Of Caithness and enjoy.

AliciaMackinnon
30-Jul-12, 11:12
I too watched this and found it very funny... Highly recommended!

Even Chance
30-Jul-12, 11:18
Hids choost brilliant. Cheers!!:lol:

Gizmo
30-Jul-12, 12:17
Lol...that certainly brightened up my day. Brilliant stuff.

Tinkerbell09
30-Jul-12, 12:51
My OH showed me the other day, hillarious :lol:

tennents
30-Jul-12, 12:55
haha. lethal, thanks for letting us all know :)

joxville
30-Jul-12, 17:44
Excellent, had me laughing too, I had to share it on Facebook. :-)

Rheghead
31-Jul-12, 12:26
Does this mean we can just now describe where to look for the worst videos that the internet has to offer and be free from an org ban?

joxville
31-Jul-12, 12:45
As far as I understand it the rules state you are not allowed to post links to that sort of content, they don't ban you from discussing it; if that was the case we couldn't discuss a lot of things on here in case someone decides to do a web search, i.e. suicide bombers and how a bomb is made. Or am I over-simplifying it?

Rheghead
31-Jul-12, 13:14
well I think if you described where to get information on how to make a bomb then it isn't the org rules that you need to be worried about.

Gizmo
31-Jul-12, 13:28
I think the pair of you will be getting hauled in for enhanced interogation pretty soon, and not from the Org Admin :eek:

joxville
31-Jul-12, 21:12
well I think if you described where to get information on how to make a bomb then it isn't the org rules that you need to be worried about.Ain't that the truth, I expect a visit from the CIA/FBI/MI5/MI6 for even thinking it!

Green_not_greed
31-Jul-12, 22:44
Thanks for the link. Hilarious!

Dadie
31-Jul-12, 23:14
ahh Regh didnt get it pasted to his wall and is grumpy...aww

mi16
01-Aug-12, 21:43
Those DHB lads are very funny indeed and Caithness roots too.
You should check them out on Itunes for their weekly podcast or the live broadcast on ustream every Monday evening.