PDA

View Full Version : Skerray Harvest Home Festival 2012

gmcborgie
25-Jul-12, 21:07
Skerray Harvest Home Festival 7th & 8th September 2012 at Skerray Harbour.
The Festival is a non-profit making venture.

The Festival starts on Friday evening with an Environmentally Friendly Hand-Made Boat Launch, Bonfire and Traditional Ceilidh, Bar and BBQ. If you are a musician or singer please come along and join in with our Ceilidh on Friday evening.

Saturday continues with Sales Stalls, Craft Demonstrations, Teas, Bar, BBQ and Fun and Games for all ages ending with a dance in our local hall. We are looking for Craft Demonstration Volunteers to come along and give a demonstration of their craft and let people have a go.

We have a number of sales stands available at the festival to local craft-persons and retailers.
The stands are available on Saturday 8th September, you must provide your own table and as the Festival is outdoors it will be necessary to have a cover, gazebo or tent for your stand. There is no charge for the stand but a donation for our raffle would be gratefully received.

If you are interested in booking a Sales Stand, becoming a Craft Demonstrator or joining our Ceilidh please message me for further information.

gmcborgie
30-Jul-12, 23:42
Sales Stands available! Some undercover stands now available!

eastsider
02-Aug-12, 20:50
Hi just wondered if you can tell me what kind of stalls you are having. I knit scarfs and wondered if this would warrant a stall ? Regards