PDA

View Full Version : Shire Stallion For Sale

stixie
25-Jul-12, 10:17
It's with regret i have to advertise for sale my much loved 4yo Shire Stallion Eyebrook Jimbo (Murphy)

Murphy was broken to ride earlier this year but only lightly backed and his education halted due to my pregnancy.

He was also prepared for Stallion Inspection by the Shire Horse Society in March but i had to withdraw for the same reasons. His dues are paid for next year however.

Vet inspections proves him 100% sounds both in conformation and blood tests.

Standing a litte over 17hh at present, black with a blaze, two white front socks, rear neaside white leg rear offside back leg.

Strong bloodlines on his sires side - Dam eyebrook Willow - Sire Jim Yates' famous Cowerslane Sir Jim and Grand Sire is super premium shire stallion Nottage Trumpcard.

Although a stallion Murphy has a lovely quiet nature and doesn't have an ounce of malice in him.

I just cannot keep him now as i have 3 other horses to look after over winter, 2 mares and a geilding - none of whom he can share with.

He has been with me since he was a yearling.

Genuine and knowledgable homes only - i must know he is going to be well looked after and loved.

For further info or to enquire please contact joannamjohnston@hotmail.com or call 07740198301

porshiepoo
26-Jul-12, 13:04
He's gorgeous! What sort of price are you asking?

stixie
30-Jul-12, 21:44
Hiya

Did you get my PM from a few days ago?

porshiepoo
31-Jul-12, 17:50
Yes i did thank you. Unfortunately he would be waaaaay out of my price range. He is stunning though!