PDA

View Full Version : LWB Transit Luton Van with tail lift and driver for hire.

Highlandeye
24-Jul-12, 09:46
I have a LWB Transit van with driver for hire for long distance deliveries - collections . complete with a Tail Lift. Fully insured and experienced driver , I will deliver either one item or several , directly to the apointed destination personaly . If you have bought someting large , maybe on Ebay or Gumtree and need it collecting , or sold an item and need it delivering , just give me a ring on 01847851369 , I will be happy to give you a price. Max. Weight I can carry 1.6 tons , Max size of container ,6ft. wide x 13ft. long. Fully enclosed and secure. My mobile No. is 01847851369 , Old tractor - Vintage car - Motorcycle - Machinery etc. No problem .

Highlandeye
17-Aug-12, 14:21
Just to add , I have purchased a 6 ton electric winch wich will shortly be fitted to the veichle ,allong with a pair of low profile skids , so making the loading of disabled vintage tractors , clasic cars ,and odd ball items much quicker and easier.

Highlandeye
07-Sep-12, 08:41
Hi could the lady who contacted me regarding collecting a vintage car from the Lake District please contact me as the seller of the car will not be available on the times you gave me and I have had trouble contacting you on your mobile or landline no.. regards Keith

Highlandeye
08-Oct-12, 13:10
Goodmorning , I am traveling down to Morpeth area at the end of this month ,( happy to divert off route if need be ) some space still available in the van Regards keith