PDA

View Full Version : Under Caithness Skies time lapse movie.

Mystical Potato Head
20-Jul-12, 17:40
Taken all "summer" to get this little collection together.Never known so many overcast days.
Onyways,heres the link.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dig3M6KD7BA&feature=plcp

grumpyhippo
20-Jul-12, 19:36
Cracking images MPH....I've just acquired a video capable /time lapse DSLR and would appreciate any advice that would help me get started down this imaging route. I've no experience of conventional video but would think I would enjoy the technical challenge of producing moving images. Any help will be greatfuly received. Thanks GH

astroman
21-Jul-12, 19:50
Fabulous imagery and backing track - looking forward to seeing future productions.

taz
25-Jul-12, 12:11
Must have taken a few hours but worth it,cracking shots..

Chippypete
26-Jul-12, 00:14
Very nice work! I struggle to get a couple of decent, properly exposed shots of a sunset most of the time!

Mystical Potato Head
26-Jul-12, 18:41
Cracking images MPH....I've just acquired a video capable /time lapse DSLR and would appreciate any advice that would help me get started down this imaging route. I've no experience of conventional video but would think I would enjoy the technical challenge of producing moving images. Any help will be greatfuly received. Thanks GH
I have sent you a PM.

Fabulous imagery and backing track - looking forward to seeing future productions.
The next one will be night sky,weather permitting.

Must have taken a few hours but worth it,cracking shots..

It was about 5000 images which shouldnt have taken too long but the weather was so bad this summer
it took all summer to get it.

Very nice work! I struggle to get a couple of decent, properly exposed shots of a sunset most of the time!
Believe me i had a lot ideas which just didnt work out at all.

Liz
26-Jul-12, 20:14
Simply beautiful! Thanks for sharing. :)

bcsman
17-Aug-12, 17:55
stunning timelapse,amazing work

soulsurfer
17-Aug-12, 17:57
Nice work.

Mystical Potato Head
17-Aug-12, 20:19
stunning timelapse,amazing work

Cheers mate,still working on the night time one though.Maybe get it done this winter. :roll: