PDA

View Full Version : Gordon Brown's Son.

cuddlepop
29-Nov-06, 21:12
Many a time I have been so angry at the government doing next to nothing for the kids and familys of children with a disability;that I've said that we need a prime minister that goes homes to this reality.:(
It looks like this could become a reality as Gordon Brown son has been diagnosed with cystic fibrouses.My heart goes out to them as it will feel like the end of the world just now.You actually go through a grieving process for the life your baby will never have.:~(

JAWS
29-Nov-06, 21:54
Both he and his wife have my sympathy. To lose a child at ten days old is bad enough but then to suffer this as well. I can't begin to imagine how they must feel.

compo
30-Nov-06, 09:03
sad ro here that the chancellor gordon browns 4 moth old baby boy has beeen diagnosed as having the diseas. i hope they gat all the su[pport they require

DarkAngel
30-Nov-06, 20:48
This is such a sad story.Poor little man, Hope they become closer and get through this awful news. My thoughts go out to them.

unicorn
30-Nov-06, 21:03
Very Very hard for any parents to cope with and it must be more so when you are in the public eye as they are. Such a shame on them.