PDA

View Full Version : Problems with main site

andrew.bowles30
19-Jul-12, 09:33
Hi there has anyone noticed any problems with the drop down lists on the main site they are not working on my computer or laptop.

blueboy
19-Jul-12, 09:34
hi yes im having the same problem???

andrew.bowles30
19-Jul-12, 09:35
thank you glad to know it's not just my side

golach
19-Jul-12, 09:36
Use the links on the left hand side of the home page, it works ok for me

RN1995
19-Jul-12, 10:17
I am having the same problem, none of the drop downs are working

laguna2
19-Jul-12, 10:24
Been happening to me since last night, but I use the links on the left had side of the home page and get in no probs!

laguna2
19-Jul-12, 10:45
And there is now an explanation showing on the home page :)

Bill Fernie
19-Jul-12, 11:21
Yes sorry about the drop down menus on the front page as we tidy things up there. Currently there is a problem with compatibility of some new coding on the front page with the drop down menu there. No problems with it on other pages.

The front page had become very messy and Niall has done a big tidy up of that and disposed of unwanted code and made some improvements behind the scenes to help speed the loading of the front page. Some further changes in the back of it will hopeful make even further speed improvements on that page.

We are thinking to remove some of the links to another page and one or two other changes shortly.

So apologies meantime until normal service is resumed. Anyhow i see all of you in here have worked round it - no keeping you out of here.........

Bill

laguna2
19-Jul-12, 13:28
;).................

Niall Fernie
19-Jul-12, 20:51
Should be working now.

Still more changes to come but I'll try not to break anything at the same time :)

Moira
19-Jul-12, 21:17
Good plan, thanks Niall.