PDA

View Full Version : cat toilet training

unicorn
29-Nov-06, 21:10
has anybody used the litterkwitter to train their cat to use the human toilet? It is nearly £50, I honestly wondered what people's thoughts were on it realistically if it works it would be great I think as no more litter tray.
watch the video :) http://www.litterkwitter.com/en/index.php

carasmam
29-Nov-06, 21:13
When I was a bairn our old cat used to pee down the plug hole in the bath :roll: so it may work :lol:

Liz
30-Nov-06, 00:13
When I was a bairn our old cat used to pee down the plug hole in the bath so it may work

One of my cats ,Moggy (,who is sadly no longer us) used to do this as well!!!!:lol:

Do you think they would flush after themselves?!!!!!

Rheghead
30-Nov-06, 10:40
I'm afraid that the Kwitter would be no good for my oldest cat because he is that old he can't squat very far down. I had to get a tray with very high sides to stop little accidents. Bless...

henry20
30-Nov-06, 10:44
I imagine there'd be nothing worse than having to fight the cat to get to the toilet :lol:

I actually don't like the idea much to be honest. It would have to be litter tray or outside!

carasmam
30-Nov-06, 16:56
Liz I dont know if they would flush after them or not - but more than likely a tom cat would leave the seat up afterwards and we wouldn't know who to blame, them or the husband ;)

Liz
30-Nov-06, 19:27
Liz I dont know if they would flush after them or not - but more than likely a tom cat would leave the seat up afterwards and we wouldn't know who to blame, them or the husband ;)

Good point Carasman!:lol:

Also would they aim?!!!!

brandy
05-Dec-06, 23:57
ughh i just do not like the thought of that.. i think back to all the poo on the side of the litter tray .. yuck.. and trying to potty train toddlers is hard enough!