PDA

View Full Version : James wellbelo ed dog food

mrsC2011
18-Jul-12, 12:45
Hi I'm wondering who uses James wellbeloved dog food is it any good as we r thinking about changing from wagg

Sarah
18-Jul-12, 13:57
It's a good food, and definitely much much better than Wagg! You will be surprised by how little they poo after changing, I was shocked, but its because there's simply less rubbish ingredients in JWB, more is used by the dog, so less is put out! It is expensive, no doubting that, but its worth it.

Have you looked at Skinners Field and Trial? It's about half the price of JWB, but still decent ingredients. It works well for many dogs. The ones with the most meat in are the Duck and Rice, Salmon and Rice and Lamb and Rice.

cazmanian_minx
18-Jul-12, 14:43
I can second the recommendation for Skinners, our two did really well on it. The nearest place that keeps it in stock is Highland Industrial Supplies, Inverness though. Alternatively we've ordered it through the vet and CLB in the past, but it's more expensive that way.

KEEP_ON_TRUCKIN
18-Jul-12, 16:19
hey all - we now have skinners in stock - although at moment only have Turkey and Rice with Joint aid in stock at Hilltop Horse & Country :-)

fortune
24-Jul-12, 19:25
Hi W&A GEDDES up at ormlie ind est have JWB and SKINNERS in stock.They have three or four different flavour in stock all the time 891651

Sarah
01-Aug-12, 14:41
You can buy Skinners online very cheap. VetUK has it for less that £20 a 15kg bag, and its only £5 delivery for no matter how much you order to the Highlands.