PDA

View Full Version : needless vandalism

tazette37
16-Jul-12, 15:41
There are some sick people in this world and none more than in this small town of wick.
You know who you are .
You know what you have done .
I HOPE YOU PAY THE PRICE !!!!!!!!!

my heart goes out to the family xxxxx

Blondie
16-Jul-12, 16:01
Disgusted to hear this today. Lets hope they catch whoever did this.

It beggars belief that anyone could stoop so low.

Kevin Milkins
16-Jul-12, 16:15
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?182454-Police-appeal-after-cemetery-damage

Is this what you are talking about.:confused

It seems nothing is sacred any more.

QUADBIKER
16-Jul-12, 16:23

there has been no details given so far. we have taken it that you are talking about our sons headstone which was mindlessly and deliberately vandalised this morning after 1230am. If anyone knows anything or seen anyone going about at this time. could they please let us know. i would like to point out this was not a random act of vandalism, whatever animal done this went to the cemetry deliberately to damage our sons stone as they took a hammer or something similar to chip the stone in several places as can be seen in the photographs. after what we have gone through this is beyond belief. there is a reward for any information received.

Blondie
16-Jul-12, 16:24
Yes thats right. Its a small town and I guess the details will come out soon. Its not my place to post them.

There are some seriously sick folk out there.

Corrie 3
16-Jul-12, 16:50
That is the Lowest of the Low!!!!!

I hope they go down for a very long time when they get caught.

My thoughts are with the Family!!

C3...........:mad::mad:

annemarie482
16-Jul-12, 19:24
this is absolutely disgusting [disgust]
my thoughts are with the family and friends.

the Adams family
16-Jul-12, 19:48
what do u mean blondie,whats not yer place to say!!!!!! NAME AND SHAME I SAY [evil] NAME AND SHAME

Blondie
16-Jul-12, 19:56
Sorry just to clarify, I meant it wasnt my place to mention who's grave it was.

the Adams family
16-Jul-12, 20:20
aww i see....ii know lets just hope we all find out who this is!!!!!!!!

Doreen
16-Jul-12, 20:34
My god that is disgusting how anybody could do such a horrible thing my thoughts are with the family.

celtchicky
16-Jul-12, 21:42
this is so disgustin

i hope the culprits are found and punished for a long time

thoughts are with the family X

squidge
16-Jul-12, 22:30
What on earth..... I hang my head in despair sometimes.

poppett
17-Jul-12, 10:18
This is an absolute disgrace. No doubt when the mindless vandals are caught they will be given community service.......pity that can`t take the form of grave digging....it might teach them some respect.

Obviously planned as tools would have been needed to unseat the stone and do such damage.

My thoughts are with the family.

Tinkerbell09
17-Jul-12, 19:24
This is absolutely appalling!!! How disrespectfull!! I'm actually lost for words.

I am a strong believer in "What goes around comes around" I hope they get caught!!

Thoughts are with all the family x

Mystical Potato Head
17-Jul-12, 22:00
Its disgusting sick behaviour like this that makes me think it wouldn't be such a bad idea to bring back public flogging
and i mean birched to within an inch of their pathetic lives.

shazzap
17-Jul-12, 22:08
I can really empathise, with this family. You have suffered enough losing a child. I hope the mindless idiots who did this. Get caught and made an example of.

Aaldtimer
18-Jul-12, 03:37
I've been thinking about this ...seems to me this is something personal.
Not needless, not mindless, but a personal grudge.
Just a thought.
Does that give any clues?

I can't convey how much I feel for the family.

gunner
18-Jul-12, 08:28
omg this is terrible how can some people be so evil,i ,yes bring back flogging,words does not describe how evil they are.my thoughts to the family,

pat
18-Jul-12, 09:19
As you say Aaldtimer

Just a thought.

My thoughts are - the extremely sad person who did this is incapable of hitting out at who they intended but has chosen the weakest, easiest, lowest mannered and most vile way possible of hurting these bereaved people.
Scum of the earth and unfit to mix with any living thing.
This person must have so much hate inside it has destroyed them as a living thinking human being.
Think whoever did this would be better to leave the North of Scotland NOW before the flogging, lynching, window and car wrecking discover who has done this horrendous damage.

My thoughts are with the bereaved family.

teddybear1873
18-Jul-12, 12:05
I would say more than 1 evil twisted *** was involved in this. Probably, if not the most act of cowardliness you can get.

Hang Em High!!!

QUADBIKER
18-Jul-12, 12:08
Just a thought.

yes you are correct this was not needless or mindless vandalism, this was planned and carried out in a deliberate manner to hit at either our son or us the parents but the main point is this is our sons final resting place and this is meant to be a holy and sacred place where we can go and speak to our son and show our respect. for those of you who did not know our son go and speak to someone who did know him and you will see how much he was loved and respected among his friends. i thank you all for your sincere comments but what we have to do here is get together as a community and try to make sure this will never happen again. once again if anyone knows anything please get in touch with us or the police as someone must have seen or knows something.

Liz
18-Jul-12, 13:50
This is just awful! :(

Why on earth would anyone in their right mind do this to a family who have suffered enough as it is!

I'm so sorry Quadbiker.:~(

balto
18-Jul-12, 14:56
I heard about this the other day, i was sitting here for a while trying to think what to say, but there is no words for this it is disguisting what these idiots or idiot has done to this poor boys grave, his mum and dad must be in bits, i hope whoever has done this rots in hell. thoughts are with his mum and dad xx

Moira
18-Jul-12, 21:05
I'm absolutely horrified to read about this.

Nothing much shocks me nowadays but this does. So sorry Quadbiker. :(

Droopy
19-Jul-12, 07:41
Beyond belief.

I'd hope the Police had the sense (and the luck) to check the CCTV cameras from all the shops at Homebase, Argos etc. and found a clue from those.

QUADBIKER
26-Jul-12, 21:38
there has now been a petition organised by Jon Kirman for cctv to cover the cemetery area. we feel there is a need for this before more acts of mindless vandalism are carried out. these petitions will be in all shops that accept to display it and also door to door. Also available with myself at the garage. please take a minute to sign this as without your help we will get nowhere. this is for everyone whom has loved ones in the cemetery. thanks in advance

2little2late
27-Jul-12, 01:11

whatever animal done this went to the cemetry deliberately to damage our sons stone as they took a hammer or something similar to chip the stone in several places as can be seen in the photographs.

Very sad indeed, but animal is too good a word for the heartless monster(s) that done this. There should be a life sentence for any one who desecrates a grave of a loved one.

oldmarine
28-Jul-12, 17:53
This is a sad sad situation for anyone who has to contend with this type of desecration.

QUADBIKER
12-Aug-12, 02:14
just thought i would try to keep this live as whoever done this needs to be caught if anyone hears anything let me or the police know please and thank you and for the pm i got the name has been passed to the police

Gronnuck
12-Aug-12, 08:16
When I first read of this heartless act of desecration I felt disgusted. Sadly there is nothing I can say that would alleviate the hurt QUADBIKER and his family are feeling. But if we think for a moment; the expression of support from the wider community tells him and the rest of us, he and his family are not alone. We do feel for them. I doubt the perpetrator of this vandalism will ever feel the care and concern shown to QUADBIKER.