PDA

View Full Version : Disappearing School Trousers.

cuddlepop
28-Nov-06, 20:55
:eek: Couldn't believe my eyes when I looked over at the garden hedge this morning.The brand new,expensive school trousers were sticking out of it.These mysteriously vanished from the washing line one morning in late September.
I have looked in that hedge,at the bottom of it and over it but there was know sigh of them.When found they were relatively clean and dry.It had been pouring all night so they should have been wet.The hedge had been trimmed over the late summer too.
Weird or what....:eek:

Ricco
28-Nov-06, 20:58
Do, do, do, doo. Do, do, do, doo. The twilight zone..:eek:

danc1ngwitch
28-Nov-06, 21:04
Squints my eyes ... by the hair on my chin eeee chin chin...what kinda situation are u sayin ur in ??? good that they have returned though because school trousers good ones are expensive...[lol]

cuddlepop
28-Nov-06, 21:04
Yeah the kids are convinced there's a presence in this house.
MR Cp has seen a shadow walk pass the washing line disappear the other side of the shed.
Its friendly though as they were returned intact:lol:

melted_wellie
28-Nov-06, 21:29
Yeah the kids are convinced there's a presence in this house.
MR Cp has seen a shadow walk pass the washing line disappear the other side of the shed.
Its friendly though as they were returned intact:lol:A shadow you say???? as long as it isnt Cliff Richard you can sleep easy.

Wish
28-Nov-06, 21:45
How spooky!

:eek:

danc1ngwitch
29-Nov-06, 15:55
giggling at all of the above[lol]

Alice in Blunderland
29-Nov-06, 21:25
Cuddlepop havent you heard fairies live at the bottom of the garden.You must have naughty fairies who took them for a laugh.:eek:

Wish will be wondering what on earth she has done moving over there with such strange goings on.:D

cuddlepop
29-Nov-06, 21:29
We had to get the Landrover MOT early as the old one disappeared from the spare room filling cupboard.
Ok it was in the wardrobe in a plastic bag.:lol: But its know there now.Do fairies come in the house?:eek:

canuck
29-Nov-06, 21:37
Cuddlepop havent you heard fairies live at the bottom of the garden.You must have naughty fairies who took them for a laugh.:eek:

Wish will be wondering what on earth she has done moving over there with such strange goings on.:D

...Or some child borrowed them and mom finally found them and directed said child to return them. The child wasn't tall enough to actually hang them over the line so stuffed them in the hedge so they wouldn't blow away.

I know, I take the fun out of everything! But until Wish gets more fully settled maybe she should be offered some optional explanations. Have patience though. In time we can blow to bits Rheghead's no fairies in the garden theory.

cuddlepop
29-Nov-06, 21:46
Canuck when they disappeared I though said child had stolen them.:eek:
Returning them would have made the dog bark which she didn't as she was out the back garden at the time so double eek.

canuck
29-Nov-06, 21:48
Okay, but that discounts the fairy theory. Don't dogs bark at fairies? They do in Canada.