PDA

View Full Version : Dog theft

scorpion
11-Jul-12, 23:45
This afternoon , a friend pulled up outside a house in Bower , he didnt lock the car and when he came out he found that someone had taken his Jack Russell from his vehicle , if anyone saw anything could you please contact the police or pm me , the Jack Russell answers to the name of Poppy , cheers Les

donnick
12-Jul-12, 11:54
aww that is awwfel, can you give a description or photo as if the theifs dont knows it name they are unliky to call it by its name

Kodiak
12-Jul-12, 12:06
Well if the person who took the Dog reads .org then they now know the dogs name as the OP has posted it.

pat
12-Jul-12, 14:23
Small dogs are much more liable to be taken than larger.

On my dog tags I just have the phone number, I never put the dogs names, my dogs are also microchipped.

Hope you manage to find your dog, unless he is completely restrained he will try to get back to you.

secretsquirrel
12-Jul-12, 22:41
It is terrible to hear this. I really hope your friend gets there dog back.

What is going on in Caithness it used to be a safe place to live where you could leave an unlocked car or even leave the car running with keys in ignition while you nipped into a shop. where does it all end - drive by shootings???

Moira
12-Jul-12, 22:55
According to a post on Facebook the dog is back with his family. No explanation, sorry......

ducati
13-Jul-12, 09:01
It is terrible to hear this. I really hope your friend gets there dog back.

What is going on in Caithness it used to be a safe place to live where you could leave an unlocked car or even leave the car running with keys in ignition while you nipped into a shop. where does it all end - drive by shootings???

Incomers! :mad:

sids
13-Jul-12, 18:01
What is going on in Caithness it used to be a safe place to live where you could leave an unlocked car or even leave the car running with keys in ignition while you nipped into a shop.

You can park like that now. It'll be fine if the Police don't see it.

billmoseley
13-Jul-12, 18:46
Incomers! :mad: i'm an incomer but am as honest as any local person.

sweetpea
13-Jul-12, 20:59
Does anyone actually know if there are dog thiefs going about or not? I for one will be pretty cheesed off if it's not the case. Following the advice in the paper I'm scared to let the dog out in the garden for long.