PDA

View Full Version : Lokking for Patricia Bagley

Anonymous
08-May-02, 17:21
I am looking to get in contact with Patricia Bagley who possibly left Thurso High School in 1974. If you have any clues as how I can contact her please do get in touch.

Thanks

Ian Mowatt

Anonymous
19-May-02, 01:08
I was at THS then but I dinna rember that name...I knew a Patricia Begbie...same lassie?

DrSzin
22-May-02, 12:28
No, WeeGili, Patricia Begbie's a different lassie! That's why she has a different name! :evil [lol]

Anyway, I kent 'em both, but I canna mind where Pat Bagley is now. I was told a month or two ago, but I canna mind who tellt me! I'll get back till ye if I can find ma memory pills...

And, yes, Pat did leave THS in '74...

Anonymous
22-May-02, 13:40
I heard that Pat Bagley is a doctor, and that she is married to a doctor, too. But she is not Dr Szin, nor is she married to him either! :roll:

DrSzin
24-May-02, 14:56
That's 'cause DrSzin never got a chance wi' her! He asked her oot once, but she declined. :~(

davie
24-May-02, 17:09
She's a clever lassie then - farever she is. :lol: :p :p

DrSzin
24-May-02, 17:24
'tis true, Davie. She sure wuz a smart lassie when I kent her all those years ago....

Anonymous
25-May-02, 18:27
Thanks for the feedback. I am glad to hear that she is Ok, well I assume she is since you know of her. If you get contact details please let me know. PS I did mange to go out with her !!!!!!!!!

mho
27-Apr-04, 13:33
I can't remember Pat myself but she definately appears on the friends reunited web site under Thurso high school and you could easily e-mail her there. Good Luck

Mr P Cannop
27-Apr-04, 13:39
try

http://www.friendsreunited.co.uk/