PDA

View Full Version : Please look out for BROCK a black & white cat missing in Wick

pirateeye
06-Jul-12, 23:43
Took Brock to the vets today as he has a wound on his leg full of puss and he is limping, however the door randomly fell off the cat box...no idea why, but it decided in the car park before the appointment (5.20pm) was a great idea, and he ran away.

He was so scared and we tried to catch him for a long time. We spent hours calling and looking for him so I would appreciate anyone keeping an eye out for him. Last time we saw him he was in the trees down opposite the vets, near the road.

Brock is 11 years old and is black and white, black back and tail, white front.
He is usually extremely friendly, very talkative and has a very loud purr but he was so scared and sore, who knows how he'd be.

If you do see him or are able to catch him, please either phone below or let the vet surgery in wick know. Thank you very much
01847890780; 01593721433; 07595252037

Liz
07-Jul-12, 12:55
I will go and have a look later and see whether there is any sign.

He has probably gone into hiding as he won't be used to the area.

Really hope you find him soon.

Liz
09-Jul-12, 18:19
Bumping this up as Brock still hasn't been found. :(

He was last seen in George Street so could everyone in that area please check outbuildings etc. Thanks!

Moira
09-Jul-12, 21:08
We live in this area and have been looking around for Brock since he went missing.

Cats are incredibly resilient so although you will understandably be worried, don't give up hope. There are loads of nooks & crannies where Brock could have crept into. I'll keep everything crossed that he turns up safe soon and we'll keep looking out for him. :)

Fran
09-Jul-12, 22:09
I have been out looking as I am off George Street and Im sure your cat is the one my cat bought home the other day. For a moment i thought it was my near neighbours cat but his markings werent as clear as the neighbours cat and he was a bit timid. I will certainly phone you and try to get him in my house, as he has been round here a few times. Do hope you find him, what a worry for you.

pirateeye
10-Jul-12, 15:54
thank you all very much for helping. a few are saying they have seen him about which although i haven't got him back its good to hear he's still around. checking every day, calling for him still no sign but haven't lost hope!

pirateeye
10-Jul-12, 20:22

HE'S HOME safe and sound. on antibiotics for his leg but he is just the same thanks to all who helped and to liz for her kind assistance and taking my boy to the vets. included a picture of him this evening!

Liz
10-Jul-12, 20:28

HE'S HOME safe and sound. on antibiotics for his leg but he is just the same thanks to all who helped and to liz for her kind assistance and taking my boy to the vets. included a picture of him this evening!

Wonderful to see him home where he belongs! He's a lovely boy. :)

It was a joint effort with my sister Margaret and Benjy the dog.

Well done to you as well for spending so much time looking for him! He is lucky to have such a loving family. x

Moira
10-Jul-12, 20:54
What a great result! So glad to hear Brock is safe & well and recovering at home.

Well done to you all for your dedication, especially Liz, her sister & Benjy. :D

pirateeye
10-Jul-12, 23:17
it's amazing how relieved i feel. what a weight off my mind it's almost as if i feel i've forgotten something by not going out looking for him tonight. feels like a miracle he's back, acting as if nothing even happened...except he may have missed a few meals with the amount he begged for this evening dear of him. Welcome home brock!!!