PDA

View Full Version : hi interview Q

kev
20-Jan-05, 23:51
hi does any1 here know about interview questions and answers for electrican or any job plz reply if u know interview questions and answers

webmannie
21-Jan-05, 00:18
If you have a box with two electrodes coming out of it, and a Vmeter reads:40v, Ameter reads:4A. Whats the circuit inside?????

Riffman
21-Jan-05, 00:39
Q. What is the significance of the electron in respect to the position of an electrician?
A. Err, summin bout radioactive init?

Q. What is the function of a transformer?
A. I know! I know! It's one of those cool toys that you can change into things!

Q. What is the voltage of mains electricity at a substation for a college?
A. Hmmm.. 20V?

Q. Why do you want to be an electrician?
A. Cos I'm cool.

Q. Define Cool.
A. Me.

Q. What is the average power consumption of a PC?
A. Eh? That Windows or summin? I know, two pints an hour!

Q. What by definition is a question?
A. A load of twaddle.

Answer: Look at a Maplin catalogue.

:D

webmannie
21-Jan-05, 00:51
Tips

Your answers, or lack of answers, to interview questions can project a lot about your level of motivation. Try answering yes, no, or "huh?" to every question the interviewer asks. This will send the message that you really want to be there and want the job badly.

There are so many behaviors that will help during a job interview that it's difficult to mention them all. If you sip a soda or chew gum throughout an interview, you'll come across as professional and mature. Slouching in your seat or failing to make eye contact with the interviewer, sends the message that you're sincere. There's no better way to present yourself as a professional than to complain about a former boss or job. Announcing that you were fired from a previous job and telling lies will result in most interviewers offering the post there and then.

jay
21-Jan-05, 13:30
if it's an electrical apprenticeship you are applying for, you should contact the college who can arrange for you to sit an apptitude test - this should give you some ideas of what the interview will be like

as for interview technique - be open and honest, show an interest, speak clearly, look the interviewer in the eye when speaking and be able to talk about your interests etc. listen carefully to what is being said and ask questions (not rate of pay!)

good luck

john278
21-Jan-05, 14:02
This site on the web and similar are your best bet ;)

http://www.datsi.fi.upm.es/~frosal/docs/25mdq.html

apollo69
21-Jan-05, 23:48
Good luck with your interview Kev - make sure you speak english though. TXT spk my b a bad eye d a