PDA

View Full Version : New Img Web Design & Internet Services

Connor.
05-Jul-12, 20:19
Hello everyone,

I have recently started a small business designing and hosting websites for small businesses (and the larger ones). I also provide free help and advice in any IT related matters as I want to encourage locals to use the internet to their advantage, if they haven't already.

The reason I started New Img (pronounced "New Image") was mainly down to the fact that many local businesses either don't have a website or have one that is very outdated. I want to be able to help the community get online and experience the benefits of having a modern, easy to use website and the interest your business will gather from it.

I am looking forward to promoting some of the great businesses we have up here and look forward to the results my work can give them.

If you are looking to have a new website created, polish an existing one or just need some hints and tips. I will be happy to help.

If you want to have a look around my site, ask for a quotation, see what I have to offer then please visit www.newimg.co.uk (http://www.newimg.co.uk) for more information.

I would also appreciate if you could spare a click or two and like my facebook page, join my circles on google+ or follow me on twitter.

Kind Regards,

Connor @ NewImg Web Design