PDA

View Full Version : Indpendence Day

Kevin Milkins
04-Jul-12, 06:59
Stop Smoking

It’s Independence day and it’s four years today that Mr’s M and myself gave up smoking.

I post this every year on the forth of July because I want to pat myself on the back and hope that we could be an inspiration to others that would like to give up, but find it too difficult.

We had both smoked from our early teens and after over thirty years of dedication to the weed we managed it after many failed attempts.

We were getting through about 50 a day between us and although we are still as poor as church mice we feel much healthier for it.:Razz

RecQuery
04-Jul-12, 08:22
We should really take to calling it Good Riddance day.

neilsermk1
04-Jul-12, 12:13
We should really take to calling it Good Riddance day.
I dont think "We" call it anything, its our colonial cousins who call it independence day.

RecQuery
04-Jul-12, 13:15
I dont think "We" call it anything, its our colonial cousins who call it independence day.

Tell that to the UK media.

pat
04-Jul-12, 15:19
Congratulations Kevin and Mrs Kevin too, well done

oldmarine
06-Jul-12, 05:33
Stop Smoking

It’s Independence day and it’s four years today that Mr’s M and myself gave up smoking.

I post this every year on the forth of July because I want to pat myself on the back and hope that we could be an inspiration to others that would like to give up, but find it too difficult.

We had both smoked from our early teens and after over thirty years of dedication to the weed we managed it after many failed attempts.

We were getting through about 50 a day between us and although we are still as poor as church mice we feel much healthier for it.:Razz

Congratulations to the both of you. It will improve your health and save you a lot of money.