PDA

View Full Version : M.U.T ( watersport shop )

gixer
03-Jul-12, 10:35
M.U.T is the new watersport shop i think that what i would class it as down at wick marina , he supplies everything from your usaul boat stuff to dive equipment and air fills for divers. He also keeps a range of oils in for outboards and jet skis and can supply spares for them too. Hugh also run vhf course and sea survival courses along with others it great we have this on our door step much needed for a busy marina that wick now is.

Transporterman
04-Jul-12, 13:18
Since the loss of Duncans at the harbour it's been very difficult to source chandelry of any kind leaving no option but to travel or use ebay, if your like me, I like to get my hands on what I'm buying to check for spec and quality and being a diver also I find it very refreshing to find a new venture being opened at Wick harbour where air refills can also be supplied, there's a growing stock of various items chandelry and diving equipment even a bar o'chocolate if you fancy and Hugh is very helpful in ordering what ever you'd like with no obligation to buy, just what the town needs, I'd encourage people to use it or loose it, local business's need our support to make them viable, all the best Hugh :cool: