PDA

View Full Version : WHEAT FREE folk :) !!!!!!!!!!!!

suzieQ
02-Jul-12, 18:15
WARBUTONS - Rolls, Teacakes & muffins.
These are sat on the shelf at TESCO in WICK.
The store says that if these don't sell, they won't get anymore in!!!!!
SO GET TO TESCO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

ALSO - Tesco have a WF plain PIZZA in their freezer!!!!!
:D :D :D :D

David Banks
02-Jul-12, 18:46
Just a question. What the heck is wrong with wheat, for the most of humanity?

pat
02-Jul-12, 19:42
Found Whartburtons gluten free loaf in Co-op Stornoway - not in gluten/dairy free section but in the bread section, how are you meant to know this bread is kept somewhere else?

Wish they would inform - even a sticky label saying fresh gluten free bread on sale amongst the normal bread!

Liz
02-Jul-12, 19:46
I never knew Tesco had this. Looked for it before and couldn't find it.

Is it in the bread section?

suzieQ
02-Jul-12, 19:47
Just a question. What the heck is wrong with wheat, for the most of humanity?

DAVID; There's nothing wrong with wheat........ As long as you are not allergic to it; THEN THERE'S A LOT WRONG with wheat!!!!!!!!
for those unfortunate ones who are allergic to it, a crumb of bread can make us very ill for hours or days, depending how allergic you are!!!!!!
HENCE the message being for WHEAT FREE FOLK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suzieQ
02-Jul-12, 19:49
I never knew Tesco had this. Looked for it before and couldn't find it.

Is it in the bread section?

NO it is in the "Wheat free" section!
AND these few products just arrived for the 1st time this past weekend! And if it doesn't sellout, they won't order anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

suzieQ
02-Jul-12, 19:56
Found Whartburtons gluten free loaf in Co-op Stornoway - not in gluten/dairy free section but in the bread section, how are you meant to know this bread is kept somewhere else?

Wish they would inform - even a sticky label saying fresh gluten free bread on sale amongst the normal bread!

I totally agree!
Co-op were selling the WF brown Warburtons in the bread section at first, now its in the WF section in Thurso & wick!
Co-op an Tesco-Wick are now testing out a bigger brown sliced loaf by "YES you can"
AND IT'S AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!
slightly sweet but soft enough to be like real bread, even better than the small brown Warburtons loaf!!!!
Tesco-Wick is also trying out a Tesco's own free from cheese an tomato pizza. Will try it in a few days as i got 1 today :D
Hope Stornoway will do the "YES" bread for you, if you don't see it in the next 2 weeks - go in an ask them to get you some, they will! :D

Liz
02-Jul-12, 20:01
NO it is in the "Wheat free" section!
AND these few products just arrived for the 1st time this past weekend! And if it doesn't sellout, they won't order anymore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thanks. :) Will buy some to try. I took home gluten free bread mixes but haven't tried them yet.

Doreen
02-Jul-12, 23:33
Coop in thurso now has loads of gluten free foods how glad am i the warbartons bread is lovely .