PDA

View Full Version : Who delivers yodel packages in caithness?

Absolut1
02-Jul-12, 15:30
Was waiting on a package dispatched on wednesday last week according to yodels site it was delivered on fri at 7pm and signed for by NULL!!

Surprise surprise no package anywhere around my house or sheds its not a small package so not like i cant find it.

Yodel customer service line is continually engaged another surprise all services agents are busy waiting time 10 mins! just clock up my phone bill why dont you.

All i want is my parcel!!!!

whos the agent up here for yodel so i cantry and find out where my parcel is

rich62_uk
02-Jul-12, 15:32
Before it states null is there a part where is states 'posted' ? If so then it is still on its way to you .... This happened a week or so ago to us and it took an age to get here.

ivyel2011
02-Jul-12, 16:28
Having the exact same trouble with Royal Mail & Parcel Force, one says its here, the other there. Now they finally admit to losing it. I can bet I won't be able to reclaim on my import tax if it does not show up, at the moment all I can do is sit here & hope it shows up, it could very well have fallen down the back of something or so I'm told which I suppose seems reasonable. If thats not the case then it's lost, although I don't understand how it can be as it was put in a single van, sent to Caithness & thats that, personally I think other things might have happened. But I also had it shown as attempted delivery when no such thing happened, hope your package shows up. I have lost all confidence in delivery companies now yet they still manage to flood my letter box with junk mail yet manage to lose one simple 7'' x 7'' package.

Droopy
02-Jul-12, 16:52
http://forum.caithness.org/showthread.php?172954-home-delivery-network-yodel-explained&p=949830#post949830

EDDIE
02-Jul-12, 17:15
Null is that not an error code for the server

suzieQ
02-Jul-12, 18:09
Hi, You need to get intouch with the folk that sold you your item!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They are responsible for it or to investigate where it is!
I know this because we are waiting on a parcel by Yodel too!!!!!
It says on the tracking that it was posted through a door on saturday in Inverness!
So I rang the catalogue to get them to start an investigation!
:( Don't know who delivers Yodel things though .

Scarybiscuits03
02-Jul-12, 18:15
Had the same thing happen last week.
When they put on their tracking system "posted", it actually means they have delivered it to a local courier and you should receive it within the next day or so.
Pointless trying to contact Yodel - Im still awaiting a response!!

Absolut1
02-Jul-12, 22:11
It left inverness friday morning at 8am according to Yodel, their tracking says delivered at 6pm, on phoning the tracking line it was signed for by NULL, according to yodel who i phoned today it was delivered on friday according to their tracking system. Now i have searched every outbuilding asked every neighbour but its not there and none of them have it.

So either the delivery driver has something shiny new in his kitchen or he ran out of driving hours that day and said it was delivered.

I send & recieve packages using a multiude of companys going all over the world i know how to track items, i know how long things take to get here. Yodel are possibly the worst company i've ever come across!

Buttercup
03-Jul-12, 00:32
It left inverness friday morning at 8am according to Yodel, their tracking says delivered at 6pm, on phoning the tracking line it was signed for by NULL, according to yodel who i phoned today it was delivered on friday according to their tracking system. Now i have searched every outbuilding asked every neighbour but its not there and none of them have it.

So either the delivery driver has something shiny new in his kitchen or he ran out of driving hours that day and said it was delivered.

I send & recieve packages using a multiude of companys going all over the world i know how to track items, i know how long things take to get here. Yodel are possibly the worst company i've ever come across!
Had this problem last week - Yodel's website showed it had been delivered and signed by "Null". Managed to get hold of an actual person on the phone and they explained that it had been passed to AJG on the Friday and that's when they considered it delivered. It was delivered here about 5.30pm Monday by someone in a white transit type van, didn't see the person it was just thrown into the porch.

baggins
04-Jul-12, 14:01
Hate to say it but told you this would happen if we lost home delivery services.