PDA

View Full Version : Birthday drinks

Ricco
26-Nov-06, 16:34
I can't be there in person (though I am working on Mrs Ricco for the summer) so there is a virtual kitty behind the bar for tonight. I obviously will not be making the quiz - but good luck to you all. Just ask the barman for whatever you fancy (except that, Connieb!) and I'll settle up later.

Enjoy! ;)

golach
26-Nov-06, 16:52
I can't be there in person (though I am working on Mrs Ricco for the summer) so there is a virtual kitty behind the bar for tonight. I obviously will not be making the quiz - but good luck to you all. Just ask the barman for whatever you fancy (except that, Connieb!) and I'll settle up later.

Enjoy! ;)
Cheers Ricco, I was in a hurry so only had a wee Hauf, but left you a Double behind the bar[lol]

canuck
26-Nov-06, 18:05
Good news Ricco! It will be November 26 here until 5 am in England. I can keep your birthday party going all night long! And given I live mere miles from your birthplace, this is really the time zone you should be celebrating with.

Ricco
27-Nov-06, 12:45
Good news Ricco! It will be November 26 here until 5 am in England. I can keep your birthday party going all night long! And given I live mere miles from your birthplace, this is really the time zone you should be celebrating with.

Ah, c'est vrai, mon amie. Mais j'etais tres fatigue.:eek: