PDA

View Full Version : Had a job joining this forum!

Niander
27-Jun-12, 12:24
Because of the email restrictions...stops the spam i spose
But im in now
Hello moving up to your area

linnie612
27-Jun-12, 12:47
Hello, and welcome to the Org!:)

Kodiak
27-Jun-12, 12:51
http://i49.tinypic.com/9ztts0.jpg

Tilly Teckel
27-Jun-12, 15:23
Hello there! Where are you moving to? Where are you moving from? Why are you moving here? Who are you?*

*You need to get used to these questions if you're moving to Caithness - we're a nosy old bunch!

Good luck with the move; you won't regret it :Razz

Niander
27-Jun-12, 17:15
Hello there! Where are you moving to? Where are you moving from? Why are you moving here? Who are you?*

*You need to get used to these questions if you're moving to Caithness - we're a nosy old bunch!

Good luck with the move; you won't regret it :Razz

Good up there is it?.:Razz

Kodiak
27-Jun-12, 18:19
Good up there is it?.:Razz

I moved here 29 Years ago, work related move, and when I was made redundant in 1991 I could have moved anywhere in the UK but no. We liked it so much here in Caithness we stayed and it was the best decision we ever made.

So yes it is good up here, Very Good indeed. :Razz

Niander
27-Jun-12, 20:43
Thinking of somewhere not a million miles from Wick just looking for a decent house to rent...
is there a leisure centre and cinema at Wick?

Alrock
27-Jun-12, 20:45
...cinema at Wick?

http://fc04.deviantart.com/fs24/f/2008/021/4/c/devil_laghin_by_Scotsgirl_606.gif

Nearest is Inverness

focusRS
27-Jun-12, 20:46
We have a leisure centre here in Castletown, it's a sheep tied to a lampost.

Tilly Teckel
27-Jun-12, 21:25
There should be a comedy club here - we already have the comedians!

Actually there is a leisure centre in Wick and Thurso, both council-run so probably very similar. I use the Wick one which has a decent gym and swimming pool. As for cinema, we're all very excited cos the cinema in Thurso is reopening at the beginning of August and (hopefully) will be a huge success.

I moved here three years ago from Wales and I love it. It's not the most cosmopolitan place but there's plenty to get involved with if you care to. And if not, there's always the org, which is hours of entertainment!

Niander
27-Jun-12, 22:31
which is hours of entertainment!

So i see!

oldmarine
27-Jun-12, 23:05
Because of the email restrictions...stops the spam i spose
But im in now
Hello moving up to your area

Welcome to the Org. Remember to keep track of your user name and password. Ever so often I need them to get back into the Org.