PDA

View Full Version : In praise of our Org

billmoseley
26-Jun-12, 19:00
i have been on the org for nearly 3 years and have been surprised on no matter what you advertise for you seem to get. I have asked Orgers for diverse thing from a cockerel to pond snail and with in 48 hours i have been offered what i wanted. Now my next question is what sort of odd things have you advertised for on the Org and got.

oldmarine
26-Jun-12, 23:26
i have been on the org for nearly 3 years and have been surprised on no matter what you advertise for you seem to get. I have asked Orgers for diverse thing from a cockerel to pond snail and with in 48 hours i have been offered what i wanted. Now my next question is what sort of odd things have you advertised for on the Org and got.

An odd request, but I guess you have your reasons. I do thank you for praising our Org.

Southern-Gal
08-Jul-12, 19:53
Have to agree with you Bill!
So far the Org has delivered 3 Highland stotts, some Shetland ewe lambs and now a llama!
And of course I managed to find my beautiful cockerel a new home that did not involve him ending up in a stew pan ;)

billmoseley
08-Jul-12, 20:57
Your cockerel is fine and enjoying life still and he won't end up in the pot

ducati
08-Jul-12, 22:16
So far...a house, a car, a motorbike, a dryer, a washing machine, some plants, some car parts, some tools and a shed. And probably a load of stuff I've forgotten...oh! two bathroom sinks.