PDA

View Full Version : car damage

Doreen
25-Jun-12, 09:59
I would like to say to the rotten person who keyed my daughter and future son in laws brand new car on sat night i hope you can live with yourself knowing the damage you have caused . The car was parked outside Brownhill road flats so if any one has any info or seen anything could they pm me[evil]

donnick
25-Jun-12, 14:41
Sorrry to hear that ,as it cost a small fortune to repaire .i would like to call the person who did it a nasty name but would get reprimanded for it

Doreen
25-Jun-12, 15:27
Sorrry to hear that ,as it cost a small fortune to repaire .i would like to call the person who did it a nasty name but would get reprimanded for itIhave a few words that come to mind as well its such a shame they worked hard for a new car to find some idiot on purpose to come along and vandalise it the excess to start with is 300 pound and then the repair its such a shame their gutted as i would be also why is teir people that get the pleasure out of doing such a pointless thing if caught the should me jailed.

pinkie
25-Jun-12, 17:13
sorry to hear about your daughters car same thing happend to ours about 3 weeks ago it was on a saturday night as well by the way we also live in the same area where their car was parked

poppett
25-Jun-12, 17:16
Have sent you a pm Doreen.

They do seem to target different areas. It was the Glebe for a while and I am still waiting for the bumper to fix my car after it was assaulted with a brieze block some months ago.

openminder
25-Jun-12, 17:36
It s horrid,, happened to my mates car in harland road castletown sat nite between 2pm and 10pm,, discusting behavior..:~(

oldmarine
27-Jun-12, 23:38
I would like to say to the rotten person who keyed my daughter and future son in laws brand new car on sat night i hope you can live with yourself knowing the damage you have caused . The car was parked outside Brownhill road flats so if any one has any info or seen anything could they pm me[evil]

It would be a good thing if people like this were caught in the act. If it were to happen to these individuals they would cry to the high heavens.

linda.borgie
28-Jun-12, 00:31
It's catching - i hear a Highland cow damaged a car today up west lol!!

sassylass
28-Jun-12, 02:39
In a word, jealousy. That's the only reason I can think why someone would do such a thing.