PDA

View Full Version : Citizens Advice now go to the Parish Church, is that correct????

catran
24-Jun-12, 21:12
Golly gosh apparently citizens advice now stationed at the Parish church????? What is happening????

Moira
24-Jun-12, 21:17
It would perhaps help if you could post a link to your story. Which town & which Parish Church?

catran
24-Jun-12, 21:52
oops sorry Wick, Caithness Parish Church. Thought they had a minister but now not sure after hearing about the citizens advice advert on the railings,,,,,.... Apology

Moira
24-Jun-12, 22:04
Where is the Caithness Parish Church in Wick then?

Do you like riddles?

aidipi
25-Jun-12, 10:06
I presume you are referring to Wick St Fergus and yes they have had a minister for several years.

lovemesexy
25-Jun-12, 22:08
The Citizens Advice were at St Fergus church on Saturday as part of an advice and information day organised by the Caithness MS Society.

joxville
26-Jun-12, 03:29
Do you have a problem with CAB being stationed in a church? They give free legal advice, sometimes a much needed service to those on low incomes who otherwise can't afford the cost of lawyer fees. The important thing is that they are available and not where they are based, whether that be a church, synagogue or my garden shed.

Moira
27-Jun-12, 21:31
The Citizens Advice were at St Fergus church on Saturday as part of an advice and information day organised by the Caithness MS Society.

Thank you for the explanation.

Do you have a problem with CAB being stationed in a church? They give free legal advice, sometimes a much needed service to those on low incomes who otherwise can't afford the cost of lawyer fees. The important thing is that they are available and not where they are based, whether that be a church, synagogue or my garden shed.

Maybe so, maybe no Joxville. Whatever Catran's intention was, methinks they were wrong.:)

catran
28-Jun-12, 14:42
Just thought they had moved out of their office that is all, did not realise it was supporting the MS society, now my curiosity has been satisfied

Eilanboy
28-Jun-12, 16:38
Just thought they had moved out of their office that is all, did not realise it was supporting the MS society, now my curiosity has been satisfied

And people wonder how rumours start!!!!!!!!!!!!!

catran
28-Jun-12, 19:44
did not start a rumour just wondered when I came in from the country seeing the signs on the railing and thought maybe their offices were being refurnished or whatever, just curious not rumour starting.

katarina
01-Jul-12, 19:56
catran was just asking a question, no need to attack her/him. Some people!