PDA

View Full Version : weather Tug mistress ?

mey999
20-Jun-12, 22:32
Has anybody heard the weather forecast for this weekend

Dadie
20-Jun-12, 22:39
Would like to know too...
Nursery spring clean and pack stuff up time!
Chairs to steam clean ...mats to clean...lego and sticklebricks to clean...jigsaw pieces to count etc....inside or outside jobs to nab?

mey999
20-Jun-12, 22:42
wow dadie your going to be busy

Tugmistress
20-Jun-12, 22:49
It's certainly not going to be anything special either way. Damp, cloudy, showers, sunny spells,hardly any wind on saturday and similar to today wind wise on sunday. it's the good old fashioned 'changeable' weather i'm afraid.

Dadie
20-Jun-12, 22:57
Dont I know it!...
Just done the alphabet mats and half the chairs and the painting aprons today....took from 1230 until well after 7 pm (nearer 8pm with a break for pizza)to do with the steam cleaner....
But I dont want to sit and count jigsaw pieces unless its the only option weatherwise....I would rather be at home steam cleaning bits in the garden if at all possible!....or chucking as much as possible in the dishwasher and leaving it to it!...lego sticklebricks and plastic stuff all wash well in the dishwasher in the underwear washing machine bags!....my house rules on kids stuff...if it goes in the dishwasher or washing machine or can be steam cleaned or left manky it can stay...if not it goes in the bin when beyond it!
drat I will get it wrong then...inside jobs on the nice days and outside jobs on the rainy days!

mey999
20-Jun-12, 23:08
Thanks Tugmistress just wishfull thinking