PDA

View Full Version : Moderators

rfr10
25-Nov-06, 13:21
How do they decide who moderators are?

Emms
25-Nov-06, 18:04
Very good question. I have always wondered how moderators came to be in that position - not just here but on other sites too. Imagine that it is pretty hard work and, often, thankless task so;
a) How do you get to be moderatoer?
b) Why do you want to be moderator?
c) Do you regret becoming moderator?
d) Best thing about being moderator?
e) Worst thing about being moderator?
f) Job description?

Alice in Blunderland
25-Nov-06, 18:13
Moderators mwah kissy kissy I love them.Aint I such a butt kiss.......:cool:

cuddlepop
25-Nov-06, 18:36
Alice,what you up too:eek: Being nice too moderators,is that allowed;)

Colin Manson
25-Nov-06, 18:41
How do they decide who moderators are?

I decided who the initial moderators were, that was about 6 years ago and they only moderated the chat room.

When the time came to allow us to add forum moderators we asked the chat room moderators to decide who the next moderators were going to be.

DrSzin was added into the middle of this process, he has been around a long time and I thought that he would be a great help because not all of the chat room moderators are big forum users.

rfr10
25-Nov-06, 18:46
I decided who the initial moderators were, that was about 6 years ago and they only moderated the chat room.

When the time came to allow us to add forum moderators we asked the chat room moderators to decide who the next moderators were going to be.

DrSzin was added into the middle of this process, he has been around a long time and I thought that he would be a great help because not all of the chat room moderators are big forum users.

Ah right. Thanks for that!

Alice in Blunderland
25-Nov-06, 18:59
Alice,what you up too Being nice too moderators,is that allowed

ooppss maybe Ill get a spell in the org jail for that one sorry me lowrd ;)

So long as I get hancuffed to the good old Dr Szin when I get sentenced...ooh happy days.:lol: