PDA

View Full Version : chipmunks

jim baxter
14-Jun-12, 16:17
Hi, i have 6 chipmunks (all boys) for sale approx two months old £25 each.

Thanks.

porshiepoo
14-Jun-12, 20:54
Hi

I'm not ready for chipmunks just yet but was wondering if you breed them? I used to have a fair few when we lived down south and I will be getting an aviary built for some here soon. The only thing that's been putting me off is that I've not actually found a breeder in the area.

Dadie
14-Jun-12, 21:15
Wonder if any of my chipmunks have decendants in the area?
I sold the offspring I had while still living in Thurso and had white chipmunks in the breeding line?

jim baxter
15-Jun-12, 12:27
I have one white female which came from fearn and two brown female's and a male that came from brora, i had eight but two went to live in wick. Need to be careful don't have enough space for many more, which means controled breeding lol, having to keep the girls from the boys later

porshiepoo
16-Jun-12, 20:40
I will pm you in the future when Im looking for some :) I used to have them when I was in England, I also had white ones.
I've wanted to get some for a while now but have never got round to building the aviary because I've never located a breeder up here. I'm thinking I can get started on a nice home for some now that I know there is some availability up here. yay!

jim baxter
10-Jul-12, 17:59
Hi, a bit of a change, now selling 2 females and 4 males £30 for each female (£50 for the pair) and £25 for the males (£80 for the 4).

Thanks.

jim baxter
22-Aug-12, 08:37
Hi, a bit of a change, now selling 2 females and 4 males £30 for each female (£50 for the pair) and £25 for the males (£80 for the 4).

Thanks.

Females now living in Paisley, 4 boys left.

Thanks