PDA

View Full Version : David Cameron is human afterall

Rheghead
11-Jun-12, 09:55
After reading about Cameron leaving his daughter in the pub then I have less to be worried about. We are all human after all.

http://www.channel4.com/news/pm-david-cameron-leaves-his-daughter-at-pub

RecQuery
11-Jun-12, 10:20
This really strikes me as odd, Cameron can't just go any where he has an entire entourage that follows him and yet some how they all forgot about his daughter.

I suppose there's a joke some where about how if he does this to his own children, imagine what he'll do to yours.

Anfield
11-Jun-12, 10:37
Maybe he should be reported to the N.S.P.C.C. who, in the past 12 months, have experience a record number of calls concerning child neglect (http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-18390667) .

Phill
11-Jun-12, 13:10
I think it says more for the 'security' surrounding our leaders than it does about him.

RecQuery
11-Jun-12, 13:25
I think it says more for the 'security' surrounding our leaders than it does about him.

I imagine kidnapping the children of a leader and holding them to ransom is a fairly common tactic, so yeah it really does surprise me. I'd expect a child of that age to have their own security detail.

teddybear1873
11-Jun-12, 14:41
David Cameron has blamed the previous Labour government for leaving him with no choice other than to leave his daughter unattended in a local pub.

Rheghead
11-Jun-12, 17:21
David Cameron has blamed the previous Labour government for leaving him with no choice other than to leave his daughter unattended in a local pub.

Well I thought the girl was doing her bit in Cameron's Big Society, in other words, when her parents left her there she thought she could help out voluntarily around the bar to kill time until they got back.

rich62_uk
11-Jun-12, 18:02
Wonder if Social Services will investigate ? If it was a 'normal' run of the mill father I bet they would...

golach
11-Jun-12, 20:32
Wonder if Social Services will investigate ? If it was a 'normal' run of the mill father I bet they would...

Maybe it was Mrs Cameron that left her, a run of the mill mother??

rich62_uk
11-Jun-12, 20:39
Should we ask Social Services what they are going to do about it ? lol.

ducati
11-Jun-12, 21:54
I got lost all the time as a kid, never did me any harm......:eek:

Moira
11-Jun-12, 23:44

Me too, I still do it. ;)

Anfield
12-Jun-12, 10:35

Still trying to find your way politically?

John Little
12-Jun-12, 12:11
Well I thought the girl was doing her bit in Cameron's Big Society, in other words, when her parents left her there she thought she could help out voluntarily around the bar to kill time until they got back.Could be an ancient tradition of Clan Cameron - you know - a bit like the ancient Spartans. Abandon your offspring in a strange environment to toughen it up...

ducati
12-Jun-12, 13:11
Well I'd be up for being abandoned in a pub!:lol:

Phill
12-Jun-12, 13:56
Well I'd be up for being abandoned in a pub!:lol:Especially if No' 10 is picking up the tab.