PDA

View Full Version : Found cat

Liz
18-Jan-05, 20:20
Yet another cat has been found! :roll:

This time it is in the Cairndhuna Terrace area.

It is an extremely friendly black and white, fluffy cat.

If it is your cat, you know whose it is or would like to offer it a home please contact me.

It is worrying the number of cats who are appearing after Christmas. I sincerely hope that people aren't 'replacing' their older cats with kittens!!!!! [mad]

The cats ,who Cats Protection have taken into care. recently have been very friendly and well looked after so have obviously been someone's pet at some time and yet no one has reported them missing!

I very much hope that 2005 isn't going to be a repeat of last year with a large number of unwanted cats and kittens!

If anyone needs help with the cost of neutering CP will help. Helpline No 07050073378.

ŠAmethyst
19-Jan-05, 12:50
Would love to offer it a home... but the nana You and I have been working on my grandfather for a long time now to get a cat, I doubt he'll budge though.

Let me know if you find somewhere for it, please.

Liz
20-Jan-05, 19:05
Shame your Granddad won't let you have a cat as this is a really beautiful and friendly cat who is desperate for attention! :roll:

It is unbelievable that someone could have had him as a pet and now not be at all interested in his welfare! [mad]

If you know of someone who could give him a home please let me know.

ŠAmethyst
21-Jan-05, 16:52
I'll ask around.

The other problem with me and pets is that I'm allergic enough to the dog... grrr. Ah well, at least he leaves his fur on the carpet most of the time instead of up my nose like most cats I've met.

Liz
21-Jan-05, 18:50
Thanks!!! :D

You can get products for pet allergies. There are homoeopathic remedies which you take and also a product which you rub into the animal's coat.