PDA

View Full Version : Summer

Kevin Milkins
10-Jun-12, 00:24
Has summer started yet? I have just enjoyed my first sit out with the chiminea going and very pleasant it was.:Razz
The weather seems to have gone a bit mad this year and my fellow Welshmen are being rescued from the floods.:eek:
I blame the these wind turbines, it ain't natural.;)

pmcd
10-Jun-12, 00:33
My Dad reckoned it was talking pictures which finished off proper summer. You're wrong about windmills, coz they blow cool air and only supply eletrickery for fridges. I blame Welsh-liking people who blatantly sport misspelt chimneys on their patios, and then send great plumes of belching smoke into the atmosphere which adds to the CO2 in the stratosphere and increases globular warning in raindrops, which, mixed with strontium 90 from nuclear wastrels, drops on us all and stops even more summer from getting through the air. That explains the peat fires in the area, as well as the tinfoil helmets people now have to wear when they try to write sensible answers to all these worries.

We know now that the Meaning of Life is 42.

But we still don't know what time Tesco opens in Wick. Or how many vampires there are in Portgower.

Could it be, that in the scheme of things, we don't actually care?

I know I do!

Kenn
10-Jun-12, 00:42
I think we had summer in March, I'm not sure who but I am thinking there is some one up here as what is tinkering with the clock, I blame that hadron thingy!:lol:

Kevin Milkins
10-Jun-12, 00:48
I have a theory about these windmills, if the wind blows them to make them go round, does that mean that the wind uses up it's energy doing it's job.
If this is the case I think wind power has a future and it'll make it less windy in Caithness, win win situation.

Aaldtimer
10-Jun-12, 02:45
Summer?...I think I was in the toilet at the time!:(

Phill
10-Jun-12, 10:56
My Dad reckoned it was talking pictures which finished off proper summer.This is not the first time I have heard this argument, that talkies were the beginning of the end. The devil's work, if you may.

But we still don't know what time Tesco opens in Wick.But we do have Corrie 3 to help us out there, and any other 'does anyone know' questions.

Or how many vampires there are in Portgower.Ah but, at least we have accepted that there ARE vampires in Portgower! :eek: