PDA

View Full Version : i'm a celebrity get me out of here

gofor
23-Nov-06, 22:01
who should get voted out of the jungle toby or dean it's toby i think :lol:

unicorn
23-Nov-06, 22:04
I would have preferred Scott, they would all starve if they had to rely on him for food. I notice they seem to be trying everything to get maximum money from phonecalls this year also.

rfr10
23-Nov-06, 22:09
I would have preferred Scott, they would all starve if they had to rely on him for food. I notice they seem to be trying everything to get maximum money from phonecalls this year also.
Would say the same here.

caroline
24-Nov-06, 00:16

I Agree with that

katarina
24-Nov-06, 10:17
how did he get on on wednesday night? I missed it. I liked Toby - thought he should have been kept in.

angela5
24-Nov-06, 14:12
how did he get on on wednesday night? I missed it. I liked Toby - thought he should have been kept in.

Amazed scott got 3 stars and jan got 2.
I would have liked to have seen scott evicted last night, especially after his performance in the trial 'what lies beneath'.:roll:

Camra
24-Nov-06, 17:55
I wish no one would vote at all, so the production company would have keep all those idiots there for the rest of their days and that would be an end to this drivel.

Billy Boy
24-Nov-06, 18:01
it should be renamed "i'am A has been please make me famous again"[evil]

percy toboggan
24-Nov-06, 19:37
I wish no one would vote at all, so the production company would have keep all those idiots there for the rest of their days and that would be an end to this drivel.

Although when Mrs.Toboggan watches I can get on the p.c. without feeling guilty or being harangued. This programme really is a load of tripe. I confess I have watched some of the other collections of 'celebrities' probably about 10% of the transmitted shows but they are dire. The wish for so many millions to want to impose, or simply watch discomfort and humiliation piled upon other individuals is uncomforting.

About fifteen years ago we'd watch clips from Japan of similar programmes and be appalled - remember?

How soon it has happened here.

obiron
24-Nov-06, 19:52
its not something i watch normally but this year i seem to look in now and again to see whats happening.

mccaugm
25-Nov-06, 00:30

Lovely bloke, bit camp and a bit boring...but preferable to that numpty ex-eastender.

Blazing Sporrans
25-Nov-06, 01:27
I'd have to agree that this is drivel - it's telly on the cheap, it panders to the lowest common denominator and is full of has-beens (some of who are best described as never-weres). Big Brother's original series was an interesting concept and social experiment, however it has spawned some god-awful television under the banner of "reality tv". All these series, whether it's Celebrity Come Dancing or the X-Factor or anything else in between are conning the viewer. In fact Mrs Blazing (who loves this nonsense) tells me that it's been obvious for weeks that the lassie Leona will win the X-Factor, so why waste everyone's time in what is supposed to be a 'contest'.

Praise the Lord for Sunday nights, David Attenborough and Planet Earth.

Metalattakk
25-Nov-06, 01:46
Spot on, Blazing Sporrans.

Praise the Lord for Sunday nights, David Attenborough and Planet Earth.

Yes indeed. It's a solitary light in the eternal darkness. Hurrah for proper television.

johno
04-Dec-06, 18:30
I'd have to agree that this is drivel - it's telly on the cheap, it panders to the lowest common denominator and is full of has-beens (some of who are best described as never-weres). Big Brother's original series was an interesting concept and social experiment, however it has spawned some god-awful television under the banner of "reality tv". All these series, whether it's Celebrity Come Dancing or the X-Factor or anything else in between are conning the viewer. In fact Mrs Blazing (who loves this nonsense) tells me that it's been obvious for weeks that the lassie Leona will win the X-Factor, so why waste everyone's time in what is supposed to be a 'contest'.

Praise the Lord for Sunday nights, David Attenborough and Planet Earth. hurray i,ve found a friend at last. agree entirely with you reckon they aught to to keep them all in the jungle, indefinately. [lol]