PDA

View Full Version : Thank you to all the staff at Thurso vets

cazmanian_minx
06-Jun-12, 07:48
We've just had a nightmare six weeks where we've lost first our 13-y-o spaniel to stomach cancer and then our 8-y-o spaniel to liver disease with added complications. Mick and I would like to say a huge thank you to all the staff at Thurso vets who have taken such great care of the dogs and given us so much support and sympathy during a horrible time.

Rest in peace, Red and Smokey.
http://i291.photobucket.com/albums/ll302/cazmanian_minx/20110707-IMG_3815.jpg

Blondie
06-Jun-12, 08:27
So sorry for your loss. What beautiful dogs.

Liz
06-Jun-12, 13:45
Oh I am so very, very sorry to hear this awful news!

My sincere condolences on the loss of your beautiful Red and Smokey. They will be together again now.

donnick
06-Jun-12, 18:56
sorry to hear your new ,it must be so upsetting for you as like mine they were probly part of your family xx

gunnlass
06-Jun-12, 19:12
Sorry to hear about your dogs, what a lovely photo to have of them together, and yes have to agree all the staff are really nice and genuine.

Iffy
06-Jun-12, 20:36
So very sorry cazmanian_minx on the loss of your beautiful dogs ! :(.

Having quite recently lost our "bairn" (C-For our cat of 18 years) I can understand how you must feel; it's utterly heart-breaking.

I'm glad though that you got comfort and help from your vet, because I didn't (!)....it must have made all the difference to you.

RIP Red and Smokey. XXX

Dadie
06-Jun-12, 22:44
Sorry for the time you have had losing your bairns.
They were great when Benson died...on the operating table.
The Wick vets are just as caring even though Cheese came home alive to live out his old age (died Friday)..
Time to decide saying goodbye is hard enough, and a sympathetic vet makes it easier!

Moira
07-Jun-12, 18:51
So sorry to hear your news. :(

What a beautiful photo. x

Fran
07-Jun-12, 23:47
hOW awful for you both, I'mk so sorry you lost your two beautiful dogs. Loosing one is bad enough. At least they are both together. xx

unicornleather
23-Jun-12, 08:01
So sorry for your loss, we lost our Lurcher to cancer a couple of years ago, it's still very painful as she was one of the family, I can't imagine losing 2 like that

cuddlepop
23-Jun-12, 18:13
This is just so sad,its hard eneogh losing one dog but both in such a short space of time is heart breaking.

thats a cracking picture of two happy dogs.

becca
24-Jun-12, 22:41
So sorry for your loss. what a beautiful photo of the pair, may they rest in peace. xxx