PDA

View Full Version : Stamp out Bullying

dozy
23-Nov-06, 13:53
To Bully ;over-bearing person who tyrannises over the weak;to domineer;intimidate;overawe;illtreat.
How can we TRUST the Council to stamp out bullying in schools ,when the BIGGEST bullying is the Council itself .
The housing transfer was put to the vote and because the HHA lost the backlash has started .We are now seeing the tenants threatened by the Council and Government Officials,so much for Democracy.
If by threatening tenants what would the council do if they wouldn't pay the extra £15.00 per week FINE that the council are planning to impose.
Would they take all the tenants to court ,or are they planning for the next HIGHLAND CLEARANCE ??????

Cattach
23-Nov-06, 14:20
To Bully ;over-bearing person who tyrannises over the weak;to domineer;intimidate;overawe;illtreat.
How can we TRUST the Council to stamp out bullying in schools ,when the BIGGEST bullying is the Council itself .
The housing transfer was put to the vote and because the HHA lost the backlash has started .We are now seeing the tenants threatened by the Council and Government Officials,so much for Democracy.
If by threatening tenants what would the council do if they wouldn't pay the extra £15.00 per week FINE that the council are planning to impose.
Would they take all the tenants to court ,or are they planning for the next HIGHLAND CLEARANCE ??????

Your are certainly correct regarding council bullying. Bullying by pupils (and teachers) in schools is unacceptable and criticised by the council and must be deplored. However, bullying and harrassment by the Highalnd Council and other agencies in education is far more widespread. Progressively over a number of years the council has unilaterally changed the conditions of employment and bullied acceptance. The housing issue is no different - they are trying to bully with fear and override a democratically reach decision.

DrSzin
23-Nov-06, 15:45
Would they take all the tenants to court ,or are they planning for the next HIGHLAND CLEARANCE ??????Could you explain what this is all about, dozy? Why are you making allegations of bullying by the Council, and what is this alleged "fine" of £15?

I heard the result of the ballot but I have no idea what the rest of your post is about. :confused:

bigjjuk
23-Nov-06, 16:13
Dr Zin
reports on the radio and tv stated that because the vote was no. The conucillors said that a rise of £15 was probably going to be enforced to bring into line certain guidelines. They probably right, but they way it was announced was very much like saying " because u voted no u have to pay the price"

DrSzin
24-Nov-06, 19:57
Thanks bigjjuk. Would that be a rent rise of £15 per week?

obiron
24-Nov-06, 20:01
possibly an £15 a week boy am i so glad we bought our council house.

danc1ngwitch
25-Nov-06, 20:51
people are so different and thats great I am just glad i am kinda thick skinned... Prudes now on the other hand get offended real easy and yes sometimes they take things to heart to easy... I wouldna know if i was being bullied... I wouldna much care as those closest to me matters... say your thing and be gentle on those who canna take it.. i think its called covering your back..