PDA

View Full Version : Supermarket

Chris Cormack
31-May-12, 22:49
Has anybody heard about a new supermarket coming to Thurso?

Anfield
01-Jun-12, 15:13
Has anybody heard about a new supermarket coming to Thurso?

Do you know the opening hours?

chocolatechip
01-Jun-12, 16:05
What new supermarket? And do we really need another one??

poppett
01-Jun-12, 19:25
Did hear Home Bargains were hoping for an outlet in Wick..........Lindt chocolate for 49pence a huge bar............can`t wait!!

Corrie 3
01-Jun-12, 20:09
Do you know the opening hours?
Oh come on Anfield, you know you have to Google it !!!

C3...............:roll:;)

poppett
12-Jun-12, 14:26
Home Bargains in Elgin is almost ready to open...........Wick is next on their hit list.

stekar
12-Jun-12, 14:52
Hope Home Bargains do come to Wick, but last I heard on the rumour mill was that Iceland was going into Haldanes. Either would be good. :Razz

embow
12-Jun-12, 17:23
------but last I heard on the rumour mill was that Iceland was going into Haldanes. I know it's a small country but that small! Is it because it's too cold where it is?;)
Groan!

Alrock
12-Jun-12, 17:35
I know it's a small country but that small! Is it because it's too cold where it is?;)
Groan!

Don't be daft... They are NOT moving the whole country, just a small invasion fleet to occupy the property & declare it a sovereign colony of Iceland...
Of course it won't happen until after independence when Scotland has no army to speak off & no nuclear deterrent.

essex boy
12-Jun-12, 17:52
Your only saying that because corrie 3 can't get on a rant!

Don't be daft... They are NOT moving the whole country, just a small invasion fleet to occupy the property & declare it a sovereign colony of Iceland...
Of course it won't happen until after independence when Scotland has no army to speak off & no nuclear deterrent.

Big Gaz
12-Jun-12, 22:28
Your only saying that because corrie 3 can't get on a rant!

ooooohhhh nasteeeeeee :-)

Beat Bug
13-Jun-12, 11:07
It would be good to have a choice of supermarkets up here. I'm getting fed up with the lack of choice of where to shop.

Ricanna
16-Jun-12, 19:49
They come and they go, but really you can't beat the Co-op and its divi