PDA

View Full Version : Rivendell

Hoida
29-May-12, 15:58
Went here today about lunch time and was impressed with food and prices. I had the home made soup Brocolli and stilton and it was lovely.OH had all day breakfast and the quality was excellent We both had tea and it was just under £7. People were friendly and it was spotless. Definitely worth a look in and very children friendly.:lol:

poppett
02-Jun-12, 19:09
Rivendell is lovely. Hope to get out again very soon to sample more of the menu.

ducati
04-Jun-12, 18:19
Dropped in yesterday, great cake, nice people, good craic :D

Scunner
07-Jun-12, 12:16
went for a look today and everything closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gerry4
09-Jun-12, 15:34
It is closed every Thursday. I think that is the only day that it is closed. Worth going back again

Iffy
11-Jun-12, 17:38
Must admit to lovely food and a homely atmosphere !
Prices are exceptional considering the sheer quality of food.
Thoroughly recommend ! :)

Bobinovich
16-Jun-12, 22:27
Have to echo the sentiments above. Popped in today with my kids - we were made very welcome by Glyn and Benjamin and their friendly banter was enjoyable. We ate a delicious lunch, and it's always a good sign when the kids polish off everything on their plates, the price was very reasonable and we're already agreed we will be back for more :)

porshiepoo
14-Aug-12, 20:02
Us too!!! :)
We're regulars there now and we love it!

poppett
18-Aug-12, 22:49
Looking for excuses to go to the Wick side of the county......any day but a Thursday......to partake of the Rivendell delights.

icke
29-Aug-12, 19:24
far about is it?

Dadie
29-Aug-12, 23:18
the old petrol pumps before Wick on the Wick /Castletown road just before the denists at Lochshell