PDA

View Full Version : Rivendell

Hoida
29-May-12, 15:58
Went here today about lunch time and was impressed with food and prices. I had the home made soup Brocolli and stilton and it was lovely.OH had all day breakfast and the quality was excellent We both had tea and it was just under 7. People were friendly and it was spotless. Definitely worth a look in and very children friendly.:lol:

poppett
02-Jun-12, 19:09
Rivendell is lovely. Hope to get out again very soon to sample more of the menu.

ducati
04-Jun-12, 18:19
Dropped in yesterday, great cake, nice people, good craic :D

Scunner
07-Jun-12, 12:16
went for a look today and everything closed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gerry4
09-Jun-12, 15:34
It is closed every Thursday. I think that is the only day that it is closed. Worth going back again

Iffy
11-Jun-12, 17:38
Must admit to lovely food and a homely atmosphere !
Prices are exceptional considering the sheer quality of food.
Thoroughly recommend ! :)

Bobinovich
16-Jun-12, 22:27
Have to echo the sentiments above. Popped in today with my kids - we were made very welcome by Glyn and Benjamin and their friendly banter was enjoyable. We ate a delicious lunch, and it's always a good sign when the kids polish off everything on their plates, the price was very reasonable and we're already agreed we will be back for more :)

porshiepoo
14-Aug-12, 20:02
Us too!!! :)
We're regulars there now and we love it!

poppett
18-Aug-12, 22:49
Looking for excuses to go to the Wick side of the county......any day but a Thursday......to partake of the Rivendell delights.

icke
29-Aug-12, 19:24
far about is it?

Dadie
29-Aug-12, 23:18
the old petrol pumps before Wick on the Wick /Castletown road just before the denists at Lochshell